• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GT Goku Fights An Undisputed God (6 votes till Grace)

Still doesn't change anything, but this feels like they're actively trying to troll me at this point.

Still wondering how gt goku is resisting cuteness manipulation
Screenshot_106.png

I personally disagree with the reasons everyone says Goku wins too, but since I'm the OP I can't be biased against the votes that I've been given.

I personally disagree with the reasons everyone says Goku wins too, but since I'm the OP I can't be biased against the votes that I've been given.
I mean, to a degree you can. In recent history you can even vote in your own threads. I feel old because of things like these XD

On this note, I don't see a whole lot of win conditions...

Chou-Chou's peon transmutation defies logic, often ignoring its own stated limitation. Her character page does not go into detail, but any kind of attraction allows her to turn people into peons, even if it's innocent. Someone thinks she has style, that she's cute, fun or endearing, you name it. Then there are mindless, inanimate things like meteors or a continent, where she turns them without any explanation just because she wanted to. When none of it works, she also has the method of attacking enemies who feel nothing for her with Moe-Skills to turn them anyways.

Killing enemies with Moe-Skills can create a Shampuru, too. Swarming an enemy with countless peons to depower them into a harmless state before turning into Shampuru against their will is another method. This method was used to turn the final boss of her game!
If that's the case then I'm gonna cast my own vote for Chou-Chou based on this argument here. We've already discussed why the meteor and the continent becoming Shampurus wouldn't count, but I personally think the ease of activation described here and it working on Vorgis are good enough evidence to convince me Chou-Chou has it more often than not. I've read all of the following arguments debating these points and don't agree with them, so that's where I'll stand for now.

If Goku attacks her with a ki blast, and she use her transmutation (That is not in the profile, Dead CRT). Can she dodge the ki blast? Will his ki blast be transmuted too?

What is her first move?
Creating a pocket deminsion with her alternate selves I assume. But of course the now universe level goku just screams and kills everybody or something before they can do anything like turn him into a peon.

Everybody keeps forgetting she has multiple selves that could stall the fight and potentially open goku up to the transmuting hax. I will die on this hill.

Back