• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grizzly Bear VS Hippopotamus

XitSign

He/Him
I don't have any sort of clever setup or reason for this one...me and a friend were just playing some videogames the other day and asked a life changing question.

"Who would win, a Hippo or a Bear?" Why? We were playing Sly Cooper 2 and doing a mission where Murray had to steal bear cubs and it sparked the question while he was running from the mother. Sadly Murray stomps a real bear, so we're doing this with The Real World.

---

Grizzly Bear VS Hippopotamus, Speed Equalized.

Bear: 0

Hippo: 6

Murray: 0

Yeah, I'm pretty sure a hippopotamus would take this one. Not only are hippoes bulkier than bears, but their bite force and the size of their opened maws mean they could probably crush a bear's skull if they wanted to. That's not to mention hippos can kill crocodiles and take hits from elephants. I don't see how a bear can stack up to any of that.

Alright, reasonable response to this nonsense of a fight, one for the Hippo.

And we're at six for the Hippo, I can't believe this has been brought back from the dead.

Back