• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Velociraptor (Jurassic Park) vs Grizzly Bear

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Why not? Have a bear go toe-to-toe with velociraptors. While a pack of... I have no idea how many, can kill a cow in seconds. A grizzly bear can do that more or less on its own and can potentially kill a moose in a single hit anecdotally speaking. Let's see how this will go.

This would be a pack of... Let's say three velociraptors vs a bear, although I can drop it down to a single velociraptor if that's too much. All combatants start 10 meters apart.

Here are their profiles:

Who wins?

Velociraptor: 0
Bear: 0
Inconclusive: 0

Only one Raptor can kill it too but if it not careful enough and get slap by a bear it over.

Incon vote

3 raptor ware too much fo the bear let alone 2.

3 raptors is a bit overkill for a single bear, they are probably way smarter than a bear, and would basically use teamwork to kill it.

This thread feels stompish to me.

3 raptors is a bit overkill for a single bear, they are probably way smarter than a bear, and would basically use teamwork to kill it.

This thread feels stompish to me.
I mean it took multiple to kill a cow while the bear can kill a cow 1v1.

Back