• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Maybe? but what does that mean? they sneaked at the other and gave a surprise atack? I don't even think we can add a battle with "character A did the first atack" condition

well, without the first hit think Lee still just need to scare the bear away, easier said them done but considering he is a especiallist survivor he should be able to do so

Maybe? but what does that mean? they sneaked at the other and gave a surprise atack? I don't even think we can add a battle with "character A did the first atack" condition

well, without the first hit think Lee still just need to scare the bear away, easier said them done but considering he is a especiallist survivor he should be able to do so
To land the first attack means that your attack has already hit your opponent.

Why do you think he'll win here?
Sorry for the late reply, I think Lee wins cuz he has gone through hordes of walkers without getting bit with just one hand and has only gotten bit when he got caught by surprise. The bear will likely try to go for a grab and bite, but Lee knows how to outmanoeuvre it. With the AP advantage, Lee eventually wins.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply, I think Lee wins cuz he has gone through hordes of walkers without getting bit with just one hand and has only gotten bit when he got caught by surprise. The bear will likely try to go for a grab and bite, but Lee knows how to outmanoeuvre it. With the AP advantage, Lee eventually wins.
I'll count it later.

I know I did this match for the LOLs, but do we have an AP for Lee if the calc for the comics & telltale game verse of TWD? Even if it were valid, isn't the first hit a one-shot currently?

I can see that the 2 entities can harm each other, the bear can easily claw & bite Lee to death but what's stopping Lee from one-shotting the bear? Is this a mismatch?

Bear dura is wall level
Bear is vaguely above baseline. Though it's skin & fur allows it to survive burns & cuts, the bear isn't invulnerable to Lee's punches or weapons.

Should I switch things & make the bear land the first bite?

interestingly, Lee would be very scared of the bear's size & the bear would be scared due to Lee's seemingly big size via height & potential 9-B strength, so would it balance out?

Most of this fight isn't even really them atacking, but one tring to scare the other away
"Unless the bear is acting predatory, do not fight it. This can cause the bear to act more aggressively toward you and trigger an attack."

Under SBA, the bear's likely to act predatory, right? Under stress, would Lee even try to hit the bear if it's on him? If I took out Lee landing the first hit, would Lee even bother to go offensive or defensive against the bear?

Back