• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grimm arm vs Daemon arm(Cinder Fall(RWBY) vs Velvet Crowe(Tales Series) 0-1-0

latest

Cinder Fall(Volume 4-6)
latest

Velvet Crowe(Mid-Late Game)-1

Distance: 10 meters
Speed equal
SBA for the rest

Last edited:
Ayo we have a profile for Velvet? I never knew.

Anyways, pretty sure Velvet one taps Cinder
While it's true that Velvet does have the AP advantage here she won't be able to one-shot Cinder since RWBY's version of Aura gives them a full body forcefield which allows them to withstand attacks from those who have higher AP than them.

Ayo we have a profile for Velvet? I never knew.

Anyways, pretty sure Velvet one taps Cinder
The tales profiles are pretty old, honestly I think they could all use some massive revisions I just am not sure how many people are into tales that'd care enough.

Anyway's gonna join in on the vote for Velvet, Cinder has Flight and mid ranged option's but it's not like those are always her go-to. Vs Raven, Winter, and so on she mostly stayed close range, Even if she where to play keep away Velvet has experience closing that gap, if she lands one consuming claw on Cinder it's good night. While Cinder would have to land several hits without making a mistakes to beat Velvet, especially since this wiki considers her to have mid regen which means her less powerful attacks would be regenerated from rather quickly.

The tales profiles are pretty old, honestly I think they could all use some massive revisions I just am not sure how many people are into tales that'd care enough.

Anyway's gonna join in on the vote for Velvet, Cinder has Flight and mid ranged option's but it's not like those are always her go-to. Vs Raven, Winter, and so on she mostly stayed close range, Even if she where to play keep away Velvet has experience closing that gap, if she lands one consuming claw on Cinder it's good night. While Cinder would have to land several hits without making a mistakes to beat Velvet, especially since this wiki considers her to have mid regen which means her less powerful attacks would be regenerated from rather quickly.
Okay then, counted.

Back