• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Greg VS Light Rematch

Light is way more active than greg he's shown playing sports which is more than greg light is also way smarter and a better strategist I think he should take this

Unless he plays something like American football I don't see how that helps him here.

I don't really see how strategy really applies to this, especially since Light's strategy is pretty much never related to fighting. Also, Greg actually knows several war tactics.

BigSmoke4269 said:
Unless he plays something like American football I don't see how that helps him here.
I don't really see how strategy really applies to this, especially since Light's strategy is pretty much never related to fighting. Also, Greg actually knows several war tactics.
There is a difference between a snowball fight and an actual millitary conflict.

Also, this is the same guy who runs away half the time

Straight up trying to run away from the fight is banned. Running away from an attacker is allowed in SBA

Even so, Greg's main goal is to kill Light. There's no reason for him to run away.

If Light is more active, he wins. Greg is lazy a majority of the times and struggles towards things like a singles pull up.

Light stomps immensly here. Being a competent athlete and having actual fighting experience as show against L, as well as far more intelligent, my vote goes to Light Yagami.

Also, should Greg really be a possible 10-A? He's never traded blows with those who can harm him

It's from the movie, but I couldn't find the scene

Okay uhhhhh, the average weight of a sixteen year old boy is 134 pounds. In the books Greg outruns a Rottweiler, so his running speed should be roughly 25 miles per hour.

Calculate this, and Greg's charges/tackles actually get 3795 joules from Kinetic Energy. So Greg is now possibly Street level.

Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention that I wrote an explanation for what to do with book feats on the verse page

Ok, so I used the actual weight of Zachary Gordon (Greg's actor) to get 4558 joules

Greg Heffley is Street level.

H O W

Have you ever considering that him doing this is an outlier considering how he's consistently shown to be generally below many of his classmates?

@BigSmoke4269 Why are you compositing the book and movie feats? Both are different continuities and have signifcant differences. You can't get one feat from the book, then get movie Greg's weight, and then calc them together, that's not how this works

Ngl this seems like blatant wank

I'm pretty sure the books are Greg's diary of the movies, except some of the stories get fabricated due to Greg's ego. The only reason that the Dog Days movie is split in two is because Greg literally runs out of paper and is forced to end the book.

Also, you saw my calc? That must mean I posted it twice. Shoot.

BigSmoke4269 said:
I'm pretty sure the books are Greg's diary of the movies, except some of the stories get fabricated due to Greg's ego. The only reason that the Dog Days movie is split in two is because Greg literally runs out of paper and is forced to end the book.
Also, you saw my calc? That must mean I posted it twice. Shoot.
The books are not diaries of the movies. This is never stated anywhere. Plus, as someone who's seen those movies a lot, Greg has entries in his diary specific to the movies, and not the books

You cannot scale Book Greg to Movie Greg and vise verse. Not that there's much to scale anyways

Back