• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dexter gets a new playmate (0-0-0)

King_Dom470

He/Him
So after light kills L he feels more free to do stuff so he takes an interest in the disappearances in Miami and thinks there might be a serial killer there. So he goes over to Miami to investigate more closely

Rules:
Takes place in Miami
Whoever kills the other first wins
Obviously neither one knows the others identity
SBA for everything else

Dexter Morgan, in Alexandre Tso's Inktober Comic Art Gallery Room
Light Yagami Projects | Photos, videos, logos, illustrations and branding  on Behance

Dexter:

Light:

They team up (Incon):

It's almost impossible for them to find each other in Miami without knowing what they're looking for. Dexter's job requires him to work in a place where people are kept away. As I remember from the show, Dexter wasn't a very social person and if he wasn't at work, he was usually killing someone in isolated place. I can say that they will almost never see each other.

It's almost impossible for them to find each other in Miami without knowing what they're looking for. Dexter's job requires him to work in a place where people are kept away. As I remember from the show, Dexter wasn't a very social person and if he wasn't at work, he was usually killing someone in isolated place. I can say that they will almost never see each other.
They’re both pretty smart and they both know that they exist and are trying to kill each other.

Dexter is pretty smart so he will probably notice that Kira is a Japanese word pretty quickly. So right off the bat he can go to the airport and look at all the passengers who traveled from Japan to Miami recently and then he just has to tail all of them until he finds someone he deems suspicious then kill them.

Obviously neither one knows the others identity
But their names are supposed to be unknown?
Dexter is pretty smart so he will probably notice that Kira is a Japanese word pretty quickly.
The fact that his name is Kira does not prove anything, by the way, Kira, for example, also means rent in Turkish. He could also look for a Turkish person.
So right off the bat he can go to the airport and look at all the passengers who traveled from Japan to Miami recently
But there is no evidence to prove that he just arrived and with a plane? Maybe he came by land, maybe he is from Miami too.

It's not his real name anyway. Deadend.
I assume they know nothing but their nicknames then.

But their names are supposed to be unknown?
Yeah they don't know their real names
The fact that his name is Kira does not prove anything, by the way, Kira, for example, also means rent in Turkish. He could also look for a Turkish person.
I'm pretty sure Dexter wouldn’t be looking for a turkish person who's nickname means "rent" when Kira meaning "Killer" makes alot more sense
But there is no evidence to prove that he just arrived and with a plane? Maybe he came by land, maybe he is from Miami too.
Then he could check those too but realistically Kira probably came from a plane because thats the most common way to travel. and his nickname would immediately clue dexter into the fact he's probably not from the u.s

I'm pretty sure Dexter wouldn’t be looking for a turkish person who's nickname means "rent" when Kira meaning "Killer" makes alot more sense
I mean a nickname can be anything. It doesn't indicate which country you are from. Diablo, for example. A German can use it, an American, a Brazilian, Japanese etc. But it means devil in Spanish.

Light has a big advantage, then. He's known as the Bay Harbor butcher.
I think you should change the starting conditions.

Back