• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gray Fullbuster vs Sub-Zero, again.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
>Beating him to death...

The fact that we use an option that is so absurdly unlikely as a way to justify a win/con is just...wow....
Every RWBY vs Digimon match then?

I don't se what the problem with them is, I genuinely don't and I love Weiss and Blake

I swear this isn't meant to be a jab, but did you plan on removing them before I mentioned them or no?

We didn't used to be this liberal with calling stomps. You used to be able to make a match with anyone so long as they were in the same tier. Now we've gotten to the point where they're in the range to hurt each other and neither have hax, but we still call a stomp.

Yes, SZ has every advantage, but it's still a notable victory. And this is coming from someone who likes Gray. Heck, this is probably gonna backfire on me somehow.

Yes.

Renamon vs Yang is not a good match. Renamon has the AP advantage along with Mind/Soul Attacks + Abilities such as Poison and Duplication + Teleportation.

Blake vs Falcomon is in a situation like this. only Falcomon has more advantages.

I haven't gone through Ruby and Guilmon, but i remember Overwrite being a factor. Gatomon vs Weiss irrc is perfectly fine seeing as Gatomon won due to her Cat's Eye being a likely asset she'd use, otherwise she'd lose.

The real cal howard said:
We didn't used to be this liberal with calling stomps. You used to be able to make a match with anyone so long as they were in the same tier. Now we've gotten to the point where they're in the range to hurt each other and neither have hax, but we still call a stomp.
Yes, SZ has every advantage, but it's still a notable victory. And this is coming from someone who likes Gray. Heck, this is probably gonna backfire on me somehow.
The rules changed because the times changed. I mean, does it really make sense for a baseline fist fighter to fight someone at the top of the tier when neither of them have hax? That's a reasonable addition to the rules.

There's more to a match than just being able to hurt the other person. Look, let's say you put someone that trained for hundreds of years vs someone who trained for less than twenty. Now let's say you make the person that trained for hundreds of years three times more stronger and durable than the one with less than twenty under his belt. Do you still think it's not a stomp? Because that's what this match is.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I mean yeah but that's not really going to work when your three times weaker than someone and that person vastly outskills you.
You do know that Sub-Zero holds back on weaker opponents right? If he didn't do so he would've turned those four kids into paste when he punches them.

Yes, the fact that Sub doesn't resist whichever character is swapped in. As it is rn, Sub holds the advantage in everything with the only mediocre one being AP/dura but his resistance makes Gray's AP even worse. Using someone like Gajeel, Ultear, Rufus etc solve this problem since Sub doesn't hold every advantage over them.

The people you suggested all have hax advantages against someone who has no hax at all. Just saying, but I doubt Sub-Zero can beat any of them

I was just listing people who don't get used much. Rufus I knew was haxed but he was just an example. I forgot Ultear has mind manip but she doesn't use it aside from once in the entire series and never in combat. Her only combat applicable hax is her Arc of Time but that explicitly doesn't work on animals. Gajeel has hax? Maybe in his ISDM key but his Low 7-B one just creates or eats metal to beat people up.

Back