• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kuzan takes this relatively easy tbh. Precognition, Logia hax and Busoshoku Haki playing a massive part in this. Gray won't be able to consume any ice from Kuzan if he imbues it with Haki.

I don't see why gray wouldn't be able to eat Kuzan ice even if its imbued with Haki as it doesn't add a different magical element into the ice which is what matters.

Edit: Also I thought haki doesn't equalize with magic.

Because at that point it's imbued with an armor clad energy, which Slayers can't eat. He isn't gonna be able to munch of something that's covered in armor.

It doesn't, which is why Gray wouldn't be able to eat it.

Well Kuzan isn't gonna be able to hurt Gray with his Ice anyways because Slayer Resistance is stupidly high.

I mean, Gray does at least seem to hold a significant AP advantage, as the only feats for Aokiji seem to be scaling up from 7-A which would make him around baseline, while Gray massively scales above 2 gigatons. He also has WAY more versatile ice usage and has ice resistance of his own.

Vice-versa as well, plus Kuzan has the skill advantage, the stamina advantage and a damn notable LS advantage so Gray is gonna want to avoid direct combat with Kuzan. Kuzan scales massively above 3 gigs, he ain't baseline.

Edit: I'll have to ask some One Piece supports if Kuzan can use Goken, if he can then Gray has about zero chance.

Gray doesn't need to even eat the Ice to absorb it. During the fight with Silver, Gray can absorb ice just with contact alone.

Which would also require him to absorb the Haki, which he can't do. Both combatants have irrelevant ice manipulation here so it would come down to a physical fight.

It's not super potent Soul Manip, it just allows him to hit souls so Gray would be able to damage Kuzan as if Gray was fighting a non ice user around his level.

Hitting Souls is NPI, not necessarily hitting a characters soul while in their body

Has he shown that?

BTW I recall the admirals were supposed to be 6C

The Prince of Counters said:
Vice-versa as well, plus Kuzan has the skill advantage, the stamina advantage and a damn notable LS advantage so Gray is gonna want to avoid direct combat with Kuzan. Kuzan scales massively above 3 gigs, he ain't baseline.

Edit: I'll have to ask some One Piece supports if Kuzan can use Goken, if he can then Gray has about zero chance.
Where's his 3 gigaton feat? There's nothing on the calc page or anything on the pages Kuzan scales from.

@Schnee One

It comes from silver freezing atlas flame's, well flames, which damaged the portion of the soul that was left in it.

What revisions?

The only one that I'm aware of is one that doesn't effect the Admirals at all.

But further changes are going to be discussed, this now is keeping as it is.

Goken does not apply to Kuzan. Also, and this will be unpopular, strictly speaking Kuzan has never used armament on his haki that I recall so the what ifs regarding that are also null.

KobsterHope07 said:
Kuzan does not have Goken, or at the least, we don't know if he is capable of such level of Haki.
He does have a form of "Goken", but not the level in which Luffy is currently developing. He has made a barrier, so he can extend his attacks outwards. He can NOT (until confirmed) put his Haki inside of targets/objects for the Dura Negation aspect, though.

Also, again @Calaca - People are denying the fact (LITERALLY ON THE PAGE) that the High 7-A (Gear 2nd/3rd) is ~< 1.9 and = 1.9 GT respectively, therefore Gear 4th should be < or = 5.7GT... 6-C. No clue why it's denied.

Based on what Dr. Fix said about 'Kuzan never using armament on his haki", does that mean gray can eat his ice then?

Kuzan's Haki is Advanced enough to perform defensive Goken, saying he can't would be asinine. Unless we're genuinely saying that Smoker>>> Kuzan's Haki, which is a ridiculous notion. He also scales to Akainu who could do the same with his Magma.

Back