• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gravity Falls: MASSIVE Humans upgrades + Minor additions

Some last things I wanna add to the verse...

The main soup

The main cast has received a lot of new calculations which would upgrade the verse (outside the God tiers ofc) to 8-B+ and Relativistic+.
Plus other new supporting feats for the aforementioned 8-B+ rating:
Stanford Pines

Speaking of humans, this guy also needs some revisits.

Removal of Resistance to Mind Manipulation & Telepathy - He has these resistances off Bill being unable to enter in his mind. However, as pointed in a scan in Bill's weaknesses, it's a weakness of Bill being uncapable of going through tinfoil, rather than a resistance of Ford.

Resistance to Memory Manipulation - Ford says that his memory can't be reased because of the metal plate inside of his head protecting it from the Memory Gun.

Reality Warping, Subjective Reality, and likely many more via the Infinity-Sided Die (It's a die that has infinite sides, thus has infinite outcomes, such as permanently change the color of the sky, or bring Probabilitor the Wizard out of the "Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons" game)

Bill Cipher

P&A stuff

This man has indeed some things that need to be added:

Base - Air Manipulation: Can generate wind.

Base - Light Manipulation (more scans): Can generate light on a wheat field. Could make objects light up (also this should be removed as it's from Weirdmageddon).

Base - Plot Manipulation, Time Manipulation and Non-Physical Interaction (In the comic world, Dipper managed to grab his hat from a future panel[3], Soos altered the storyline by manipulating the text box[3], Mabel used a speech bubble as a weapon[3], and Wendy cut the lines of reality and narrative with her axe[3]) - Reason is that Stanford has this, and given that Bill is implied to also have gone in the comic world (just check the "Billroy was here" in the center-left panel), he should also have these abilities under his already accepted Immersion.

Base - Biological Manipulation, Transmutation and Voice Manipulation: Warped both Mabel's face and voice.

Weirdmageddon - Transmutation, Water Manipulation and Blood Manipulation: Turned the water of a waterfall in blood, as well as altering its flow to make it go in a portal.

Weirdmageddon - Earth Manipulation and Telekinesis: Generated the Fearamid out of the ground and lifted it, making it stay floating in the air. Made multiple objects float in a room.

Weirdmageddon - Heat Manipulation: Melted a statue with his energy beam.

Weirdmageddon - Explosion Manipulation: Made a tower explode with his energy beam.

Weakness revision

Cannot stand with synthesized music. Tinfoil can be used to prevent Bill from entering inside minds.[9] He will do irrational things at times and is extremely cocky and arrogant. His regeneration seems to take a bit of time as he complained about how long it took him to regenerate his eye back. His precognition needs to be activated and he often neglects to use said power in combative scenarios, presumably due to hubris. While he is in someone's mind, memory erasure can be used to permanently erase him, forcing him to summon the Axolotl to survive.

I'll explain the changes:

He will do irrational things at times and is extremely cocky and arrogant.

This is absurdly taking things out of context.
His precognition needs to be activated and he often neglects to use said power in combative scenarios, presumably due to hubris.

This is... not a weakness? Abilities needing to be activated isn't a weakness at all, it's just how they work. It's like saying that a gun has to have the trigger pressed in order to work as its weakness. Plus Bill not using precognition in combat is just... a weird assumption that ignores the points above. He didn't use precognition because of him feeling that he does not need it against the Pines, because they're just human beings, he literally said that he didn't expect them to be so clever in his first encounter, as humans are something Bill has toyed with multiple times, so obviously he'd see as worthless creatures that he can easily kill/neutralize with a single thought. It's simply something he does not lead with in fights, but saying he wouldn't use it against other cosmic beings who Bill can perceive as more serious threats compared to humans like the Time Baby is just bad faith here.

Anyway, added scans to the justification and added some others, which should explain by themselves. Plus, something about these weaknesses should be noted:
Notable Attacks/Techinques

Despite his big amount of abilities, Bill for some reason lacks a section for it, hence here's one.

A big and massive thanks to @ShionAH in doing the Weirdmageddon part, as he's the one doing it.

Last edited:
Tier 8 and Relativistic Humans were something I definitely did not expect from this verse at all, but then again I don't really have anything against those. So they're all fine, Stanfords resistances are fine as well. I'm just gonna ignore most of Bill Cipher's additions considering how complex the mf is, and I'll just leave that up with the other mods

As said on the general discussion, i rewatched GF and, funnily enough, didn't found any real anti-feat to their currently indexed Relativistic reactions, so yeah, i agree with it

The other changes should also be fine

Some last things I wanna add to the verse...

The main soup

The main cast has received a lot of new calculations which would upgrade the verse (outside the God tiers ofc) to 8-B+ and Relativistic+.
Plus other new supporting feats for the aforementioned 8-B+ rating:
I hate AP calcs but since we're on VSBW, I have to agree
Stanford Pines

Speaking of humans, this guy also needs some revisits.

Removal of Resistance to Mind Manipulation & Telepathy - He has these resistances off Bill being unable to enter in his mind. However, as pointed in a scan in Bill's weaknesses, it's a weakness of Bill being uncapable of going through tinfoil, rather than a resistance of Ford.
I disagree, because if it was simply Bill being unable to go through tinfoil into someone's head, why can Bill enter and control his dreams? Obviously, it's just that tinfoil protects from Mind and Telepathy, which is supported by Memory Gun being unable to erase his memories. Also, dreams are inside of the mindscape and Ford says letting Bill to his mind is same as putting Bill into Mindscape and weakening him, so Bill CAN enter Ford's Mindscape, just very specifically not into Telepathy. Otherwise, Bill wouldn't be able to enter dreams either.
I agree
Bill Cipher

P&A stuff

This man has indeed some things that need to be added:

Base - Air Manipulation: Can generate wind.

Base - Light Manipulation (more scans): Can generate light on a wheat field. Could make objects light up (also this should be removed as it's from Weirdmageddon).

Base - Plot Manipulation, Time Manipulation and Non-Physical Interaction (In the comic world, Dipper managed to grab his hat from a future panel[3], Soos altered the storyline by manipulating the text box[3], Mabel used a speech bubble as a weapon[3], and Wendy cut the lines of reality and narrative with her axe[3]) - Reason is that Stanford has this, and given that Bill is implied to also have gone in the comic world (just check the "Billroy was here" in the center-left panel), he should also have these abilities under his already accepted Immersion.
I agree
Just wondering: isn't this also Biological Manipulation?
I agree
Weakness revision

Cannot stand with synthesized music. Tinfoil can be used to prevent Bill from entering inside minds.[9] He will do irrational things at times and is extremely cocky and arrogant. His regeneration seems to take a bit of time as he complained about how long it took him to regenerate his eye back. His precognition needs to be activated and he often neglects to use said power in combative scenarios, presumably due to hubris. While he is in someone's mind, memory erasure can be used to permanently erase him, forcing him to summon the Axolotl to survive.

Makes sense.
I mean, he was acting kinda cocky against Dipper, has put Mabeland into the most seen place and did not worry at all when main cast went there because he was 100% sure they won't be able to get out of it, so he is kinda cocky/underestimating others, so I think maybe this is where this comes from. But I absolutely agree that in other cases it was not arrogance at all.
This is... not a weakness? Abilities needing to be activated isn't a weakness at all, it's just how they work. It's like saying that a gun has to have the trigger pressed in order to work as its weakness. Plus Bill not using precognition in combat is just... a weird assumption that ignores the points above. He didn't use precognition because of him feeling that he does not need it against the Pines, because they're just human beings, he literally said that he didn't expect them to be so clever in his first encounter, as humans are something Bill has toyed with multiple times, so obviously he'd see as worthless creatures that he can easily kill/neutralize with a single thought. It's simply something he does not lead with in fights, but saying he wouldn't use it against other cosmic beings who Bill can perceive as more serious threats compared to humans like the Time Baby is just bad faith here.
I agree
Anyway, added scans to the justification and added some others, which should explain by themselves. Plus, something about these weaknesses should be noted:
I agree
Notable Attacks/Techinques

Despite his big amount of abilities, Bill for some reason lacks a section for it, hence here's one.

A big and massive thanks to @ShionAH in doing the Weirdmageddon part, as he's the one doing it.
I agree, also peak

I disagree, because if it was simply Bill being unable to go through tinfoil into someone's head, why can Bill enter and control his dreams? Obviously, it's just that tinfoil protects from Mind and Telepathy, which is supported by Memory Gun being unable to erase his memories. Also, dreams are inside of the mindscape and Ford says letting Bill to his mind is same as putting Bill into Mindscape and weakening him, so Bill CAN enter Ford's Mindscape, just very specifically not into Telepathy. Otherwise, Bill wouldn't be able to enter dreams either.
Did... did you not even look at the scans at all?

Ford says like twice that while Bill can control his dreams, he can't enter his mind.

There's nothing more clear than this. The plate only prevents Bill from entering his mind and possessing him, and does not stop him from manipulating his dreams.

You can't do much when the verse specifically is aware of this.
Just wondering: isn't this also Biological Manipulation?
Noticed that it's listed as also that, adding it.
I mean, he was acting kinda cocky against Dipper, has put Mabeland into the most seen place and did not worry at all when main cast went there because he was 100% sure they won't be able to get out of it, so he is kinda cocky/underestimating others, so I think maybe this is where this comes from. But I absolutely agree that in other cases it was not arrogance at all.
Well, it's true, but it should be specified that Bill already knows who Dipper is, he knows that normally he can't shit against him, hence why he took the luxury to taunt him.

It's as you said tho, once he gets familiar enough with someone until he realizes they cannot defeat him normally, he kinda becomes cocky around them, but otherwise? Nah.

Did... did you not even look at the scans at all?

Ford says like twice that while Bill can control his dreams, he can't enter his mind.

There's nothing more clear than this. The plate only prevents Bill from entering his mind and possessing him, and does not stop him from manipulating his dreams.

You can't do much when the verse specifically is aware of this.
Yeah, ik, my point is: if it only protected from Bill, then it would have logically protected from dreams too and wouldn't have protected from Memory Erasing gun. Otherwise it's just metal plate being special and protecting from interference with one's mind (besides dreams) from anyone/anything.
Alright
Well, it's true, but it should be specified that Bill already knows who Dipper is, he knows that normally he can't shit against him, hence why he took the luxury to taunt him.

It's as you said tho, once he gets familiar enough with someone until he realizes they cannot defeat him normally, he kinda becomes cocky around them, but otherwise? Nah.
Yeah, sounds good to me.

Can we also add to his weaknesses that his destruction, along with weirdness, will be undone if he gets destroyed (talking about Dipper's note in the end of Journal 3)? This is kinda a weakness on the side of his powers, and although minor, it can be crucial in fights where, for example, destroying the opponent would cause Low 1-A AP & Range explosion with High-Godly negation or smth like that.

Yeah, ik, my point is: if it only protected from Bill, then it would have logically protected from dreams too and wouldn't have protected from Memory Erasing gun. Otherwise it's just metal plate being special and protecting from interference with one's mind (besides dreams) from anyone/anything.
This is just argument from incredulity on your part. Why would it "logically" do it when Ford himself says otherwise? We have two statements about it, 3 if we count also the BoB, you can't just pretend these 3 don't exist just because.

It only means that protecting the mind =/= protecting the dreams in GF.
Can we also add to his weaknesses that his destruction, along with weirdness, will be undone if he gets destroyed (talking about Dipper's note in the end of Journal 3)? This is kinda a weakness on the side of his powers, and although minor, it can be crucial in fights where, for example, destroying the opponent would cause Low 1-A AP & Range explosion with High-Godly negation or smth like that.
Do not think it's that important to point out, as Bill there is already dead. Plus it's already said in AP.

Back