• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gravity Falls: Low 1-C/1-B Upgrade (Pt. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that the old CRT is pretty much dead, this is going to be a follow-up of it, also to discuss new stuff that is brought up there.

I'll just summarize the old arguments of the old CRT, if anyone is curious.

Cosmology Upgrades

The Gravity Falls cosmology is Low 1-C, possibly 1-B according to this blog, due to it following the Brane cosmology, where the infinite Multiverse has up to 11 spatial dimensions, and the Nightmare Realm acts as the infinite-sized 5-D/12-D Bulk that encompasses all of it. Read it to get all the arguments.

An argument to fully get it to 1-B which I'd like to point out is that given that the Nightmare Realm is outside all the confirmed dimensions in the multiverse, encompasses all of them in itself, is outside laws, causality, physics and time unlike said dimensions, and is described as being an infinite universe twice, it would be straight up 1-B due to it being already an infinite 12-D universe that is above the confirmed dimensionality of the multiverse, which reaches 11-D.

Scaling Upgrades

Bill Cipher, unlike how it's explained in the profile, has objectively affected all the multiverse, due to the Weirdmageddon leaving anomalies across the multiverse, with the theme of the story also being Mabel being lost in the multiverse, to further solidify the intented meaning.

Because of this, Bill isn't just Low 2-C, but should be Low 1-C, possibly 1-B. Reasons are the following, other than the above:
Other stuff

New things brought up in the thread:
Plus Bill Cipher and Stanford Pines should get their intelligence upgraded to Supergenius due to them creating stuff affecting the Tier 1 Nightmare Realm, for reasons already said in their profiles. Old Man McGucket as well, due to him building the Shacktron and fully using the power of the Interdimensional Portal for it.

Vote Tally

From the previous thread:

Agree (23): DarkDragonMedeus (1-B), Qawsedf234 (Low 1-C, possibly 1-B), Thelastmlg (1-B), TheOrangeGuy09 (1-B), Reiner04 (1-B), Eseseso (Low 1-C, possibly 1-B), Quintessence_PE (Low 1-C), ZeedKZ (1-B), Accelerated_Evolution (Low 1-C, possibly 1-B), Hellformer (1-B), TheShape03 (1-B), Georredannea15 (Low 1-C), ShionAH (1-B), ReaperAndBlues (1-B), Bernkastelll (Low 1-C, Possibly 1-B), Lloydblitzed (1-B), TheGreatJedi13 (Low 1-C), Spilxson2 (1-B), Planck69 (Low 1-C, possibly 1-B) CodeCCLL (Low 1-C), Aolphl (Low 1-C), LordGriffin1000 (Low 1-C), ProfectusInfinity (Low 1-C, possibly 1-B)
Disagree (6): Deagonx (Both Low 1-C and 1-B), Quintessence_PE (1-B), Georredannea15 (1-B), PonePoster (Both Low 1-C and 1-B), TheGreatJedi13 (1-B), CodeCCLL (1-B)
Neutral (2): Aolphl (1-B), LordGriffin1000 (1-B)

Last edited:
Plus Bill Cipher and Stanford Pines should get their intelligence upgraded to Supergenius due to them creating stuff affecting the Tier 1 Nightmare Realm, for reasons already said in their profiles. Old Man McGucket as well, due to him building the Shacktron and fully using the power of the Interdimensional Portal for it.
I ain´t sure on that tbh, know how to use a weapon is easier than create one

Cosmology Upgrades
I agree with Low 1-C, but I disagree with 1-B for even a possibly rating (the reasons have already been raised many times by many people).
Scaling Upgrades
It looks fine
New things brought up in the thread:
Same
Plus Bill Cipher and Stanford Pines should get their intelligence upgraded to Supergenius due to them creating stuff affecting the Tier 1 Nightmare Realm
Ford's intelligence section needs improvement. (Specially about "Portal" , which is the justification for the Supergenius rating)
Old Man McGucket as well, due to him building the Shacktron and fully using the power of the Interdimensional Portal for it.
Well, depends on what specific part you will help

I think i can agree with a "Likely/Possibly Supergenius"
I agree with Accelerated Evolution. We don't know which parts Fliddleford provided assistance in, may be he only worked on mechanical parts, computers and software system.

I agree with Low 1-C, but I disagree with 1-B for even a possibly rating (the reasons have already been raised many times by many people).
@Qawsedf234 himself later on said that 1-B is fine as a possibly in the thread only to never reappear later.

It's more because of the nature of these dimensions being open to interpretation imo, as you can argue them being equally strings or branes, depending on what you think, not to mention that the NR would be still beyond the 4th dimension as the Time Island is outside it, but still part of the NR.
Ford's intelligence section needs improvement. (Specially about "Portal" , which is the justification for the Supergenius rating)
Right.
I agree with Accelerated Evolution. We don't know which parts Fliddleford provided assistance in, may be he only worked on mechanical parts, computers and software system.
Ic.

I was asked to comment on the previous thread but I don't have much free time to do so, and don't really wish to participate in threads related to Tier 1 thread and such. Looking over the previous thread, I think Low 1-C is fine but I can't realistically give any input/response to 1-B, this stuff is just out of my depth and I have to much going on irl right now. If the majority of members/staff who are well versed in Tier 1 think Low 1-C, possibly 1-B or just 1-B is fine or whichever I won't argue.

I was asked to comment on the previous thread but I don't have much free time to do so, and don't really wish to participate in threads related to Tier 1 thread and such. Looking over the previous thread, I think Low 1-C is fine but I can't realistically give any input/response to 1-B, this stuff is just out of my depth and I have to much going on irl right now. If the majority of members/staff who are well versed in Tier 1 think Low 1-C, possibly 1-B or just 1-B is fine or whichever I won't argue.
Do I list ya on neutral for 1-B?

What about the rest of the thread?
Scaling looks okay, I don't really have an issue with Shacktron getting a profile or Bill's update though their statistics will depend on this threads outcome, calc for Lifting Strength is accepted so I have no issue with that. I'm not the best when it comes to deciding what qualifies for Supergenius but it seems alright. Overall, I don't have much issue with the rest of the updates.

Didn't those aliens crash their ship in 3D though? Wouldn't that mean that the 11th dimension isn't infinitely superior to the 3rd dimension?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back