• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granny vs Freddy Fazbear

Sans2345

He/Him
Freddy Withered
GrannyFace
-Both 9-C

-Speed is equel

-Granny has prep time to set up traps to try and trick freddy

-Battle takes place at granny's house

Freddy Fazbear: 3 (DatOneWeeb) (Kuroiha) (Jimboydejuan12)

Granny: 3 (Jackythejack) (XxJellyXx) (Kyleb79)

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Which doesn't mean much, to be frank.

either destroying his physical body means that Granny wins or she has to destroy his soul. Either way Freddy can't win.

What's the win condition?

Jackythejack said:
either destroying his physical body means that Granny wins or she has to destroy his soul. Either way Freddy can't win.

Well granny can smack freddy to death with her bat

Jackythejack said:

So your vote goes to granny?

...then what was your argument about Freddy being a ghost for...?

You know what, yeah, vote for Granny if only because of regen.

Jackythejack said:
...then what was your argument about Freddy being a ghost for...?
You know what, yeah, vote for Granny if only because of regen.
Well freddy is a ghost of a child killed by purple guy and the childs soul is locked inside the freddy suit, thats one vote for granny

I go for Freddy because of his stealth. I don't think her Regenerationn can help her since Freddy should be comparable to FredBear who can crack a child's skull.

DatOneWeeb said:
I go for Freddy because of his stealth. I don't think her Regenerationn can help her since Freddy should be comparable to FredBear who can crack a child's skull.
1 vote for freddy

DatOneWeeb said:
also "Stealth" granny has clarvoiynce she can know where freddy is plus she has resurrection to boot

DatOneWeeb said:
Plus cracking a childs skull is not a impressive feat

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
I wouldn't say it is a stomp due to her regen but, Freddy probably tears her apart imo.
Granny has resurrection she has been shot by a shotgun and lived, she has been attacked by a small explosion and lived, she has been run over by a car and lived, her resurrection would go to good use against the likes of freddy

Then wouldn't that be durability, not resurrection? Cause if she lived, that isn't resurrection. That is durability.
Well its likely ressurection cause shes get shot directly by a shotgun, and she likely comes back cause the game says she comes back after 2 mins or so

It's not durability, because if it was durability, she would be able to surive the shot-gun, and speeding darts. It's resurrection because those items kill her, and she comes back after at most 2 minutes and 30 seconds.

Granny isn't paralyzed because of these weapons, she actually dies from them.

Now that is untrue. Bat wouldn't due a lot to a metal endo-skeleton.
A bat can likley do a lot of damage to metal and bend and twist metal freddy would likely be unable to move

That is under the thinking that freddy will not fight back.
Well keep in mind he is a robot if he just fights and is still going and it turns 6 AM he will power down

I think the odds are too stacked against Freddy for this one, Granny has home court advantage and its too much of one for her. If this was on a flat and even plain or a forest with no prep time for either I would lean on Freddy. But under the circumstances I'd vote Granny.

Granny with prep time, and literally being in the place she is (probably) 24/7?

Freddy probably also makes a crapton of noise due to him being made out of metal, but due to him somehow sneaking around in the vents without a single sound, I don't know.

Granny also has regen advantage and has higher stamina/durability.

Stillwinston said:
I think the odds are too stacked against Freddy for this one, Granny has home court advantage and its too much of one for her. If this was on a flat and even plain or a forest with no prep time for either I would lean on Freddy. But under the circumstances I'd vote Granny.
Keep in mind freddy makes a lot of noise

Back