• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grand Priest Tier Adjustment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't he be "At least Low 2-C" or "Low 2-C, possibly higher"?

Grand Priest is one of the Top 5 battle powers in the multiverse. The manga even states he is #1 (Zeno does not count as he is not a fighter) and I believe Yumi-tan said this was part of Toriyama's notes and Toyotaro didn't just add it in that GP is #1 but I need a source for that. To give him outright Low 2-C is basically saying we know a lot of about his power when we virtually know nothing. I'm not saying he's 2-C as he has yet to show such feats but it is possible.

Peach-chan said:
Others have gotten At leasts for reasons like that.
I don't like assuming tiers in general.

I can only see GP being " At least " and no one else. Hopefully this doesn't spark future threads of people trying to upgrade the others to this rating.

No one scales to him,his at least means nothing in vsdebates.Every angel is considerably above low2C gods,they should get at least too if GP gets it.

@RealCal

@Everlasting

I think "At least" should be added. He's in the top 5, far above the angels who are far above numerous low 2-C's, can do what GoD toppo did by raising his hand, guides state he is Zenos angel etc.

The manga states no one in any universe can compare to him in power, and Whis states he's the strongest person in the entire world

Also side note, shouldn't his classification be "Archangel" cause he's the strongest angel, the father of them and guides state he's the angel of Zeno who's basically God

The chain of Low 2-Cs, each superior to the last, that even MUI Goku is superior to is ridiculous. The Angels are massively beyond that to the point of being incomparable. GP is massively beyond them and even though, he might not be beyond them to the same degree that the Angels are above MUI Goku, it's so absurdly above baseline that the "At least" is warranted

I suppose that "At least Low 2-C" seems fine, but when has it been officially stated that he is an archangel?

"At least Low 2-C" for GP seems pretty harmless. I know that the old scale is retconned but how Toriyama envisioned it, the power difference between SSG and Beerus was less than the power difference between Beerus and Whis. So I wouldn't be surprised if all the angels are shown to be stronger in the future, then what we already rate them currently. But that's for the future.

It wasn't explicitly stated that GP is an archangel, but I think Zenkai is referring to how GP has a higher rank than the other angels, being their father and an angel to Zeno, etc.

I think that he has to have been called an archangel to get the designation.

I can unlock the page if somebody experienced wants to perform the edit btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back