• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grand Priest takes on Legendary Duo

I don't think I was given a clear answer as to whether or not it was proven DBH hax can regularly affect 4D and on a conceptual level. I guess I was just missing something?

Whelp, CRT do have resistance to mindhax, Giratina apparently more so. It took the Psychic-type Lake Guardians all their mental might to stop Time and Space Boi from wrecking the universe.

To clarify, it takes all of the lake guardians just to pacify one of Dialga or Palkia. Giratina is far above them in terms of mindhax resistance.

Overall this entire VS thread comes off as contrived imo nor did it help that both parties profiles were subject to change/edits when this VS thread was created, I've already made it clear what my stance is so I won't engage in any further discussions that petain to DBH vs Pokémon (what a mess also last time I checked the OP is ment to be neutral so saying "GP takes this one" doesn't help either!).

Simple: because it's Dragon Ball. The punchy verse. There's never any serious hax in the series, barring occasional instances like Hit and Buu. Hax isn't Dragon Ball, and it'll never be Dragon Ball.

Also, given that Xeno Goku lost to both of these two, I don't believe the notion that everyone and their mother resists time and space manipulation.

But DB is currently haxed. So deal with it, man. Don't be such a killjoy.

The OP doesn't have to be neutral, but arguing in favour of one character and flat out saying who wins can be seen as spite.

I never said arguing for your character is disallowed. Spite is what is disallowed, and arguing in favour of "your" character can show that.

The real cal howard said:
Simple: because it's Dragon Ball. The punchy verse. There's never any serious hax in the series, barring occasional instances like Hit and Buu. Hax isn't Dragon Ball, and it'll never be Dragon Ball.

Also, given that Xeno Goku lost to both of these two, I don't believe the notion that everyone and their mother resists time and space manipulation.
Is this why you like DB?

No one has yet to make a solid argument for either side (or at least, one that can be agreed on as an actual argument by the majority).

Profiles speak volumes, and profiles say GP doesn't resist time or space manipulation to the degree the dragons are letting off, nor their EE or causality. So he dies. Like everyone else in Dragon Ball.

I don't see how that matters when it's the Grand Priest, who hasn't shown EE resistance, fighting them and not whoever else who does have EE resistance.

Scaling up resistances doesn't make sense to me, unless the being with the resistances is an avatar/a part of the other being. We always add stuff based on showings, avoiding assumptions where possible.

Well Xeno Goku has it, but his profile doesn't mention where its from so I don't know if it's something that is scaled up from.

Base Goku has it from Sidra, I assume Xeno Goku has all the abilities of canon Goku?

Well I don't think their are statements that scale GoD Hakai resistance to AP, and Grand Priest/Angels doesn't have a feat or statement of resisting it as far as I know.

Where does Mechikabura's Resistance to Existence Erasure (Scales to Goku, other time patrollers and demon gods) come from? As in which statement or feat causes the resistance to scale?

I checked and no other Demon God or Time Patroller seems to have the resistance, just Goku.

Theirs only been two threads since it was added and none of them go into anymore detail, and the addition thread only mentioned the scaling to demon gods and Patroller resistance, which they don't have.

Edit: And I've triple checked and neither Future Warrior or Future Warrior 2 nor Demigra and Mechikabura's lackies have resistance to Existence Erasure

I'm just gonna safely guess they forgot to add stuff to the profiles. Though you'd think one would at least provide scans or links to the evidence. Instead there's lot of one-up kudos here and there while I'm still searching for this "evidence". Nope, I did not find anything from the DBH videos that would suggest anything to help, unfortunately.

Their was no mention of any upgrade to TPs or DGs in Mechikabura's CRT that got him Resistances to EE, so he was upgraded based off resistance scaling for a resistance that doesn't seem to exist.

Back