• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grand Priest takes on Legendary Duo

why doesn't he?

Towa stopped time from the time nest which made time across the multiverse stop as well. There was literally no character that was affected by this, and then Mira destroyed it, and they still didn't care. Chronoa, the goddess of time did the same thing to Mira and the entirety of the demon gods by using her time unleashed form and no one cared

What is spatial slicing? Cutting space? fodder characters can do this in heroes and then it just scales up

GP can just snap his fingers and do any of his offensive abilities, calling it a day

We should do this like a normal battle with who leads with what first. Since GP has the AP we need to find out if Dialga and Palkia can do anything to harm GP via their hax. Dialga I know has Roar of Time and I think Palkia has Spacial Rend. But GP has to get rid of them entirely IIRC.

When did that ever happen? Needless to say that since nobody was affected by this, it clearly wasn't real time stop. Hell, Hit has better showings.

Again, when did that happen?

Finally, the only time GP snapped his fingers was to boost his team. I saw the card game. He doesn't even use it to attack.

There was a time where towa pointed her staff at the sky and it worked. Saying "Since it didn't work on anyone therefore it isn't real time stop" legitmately makes no sense. Yes, it didn't work on the relevant characters such as Chronoa and co. By "everyone" I meant the main cast. Literally even you should know both Heroes and Xenoverse focuses on the manipulation of time

Chronoa has also used the power of all of time (Time unleashed) and casted it on far weaker characters and it didn't work either. Time unleashed would include all her powers as the goddess of time

Point and case, there are multiple times time was stopped and manipulated in Heroes and Xenoverse and it didn't work on the relevant demon gods and Heroes cast. Hit has no showings on any of their levels. I don't understand why you, Cal, always deny certain stuff happening in anything Dragon Ball when it's considered op.

Again, what is spatial cutting? Cause if it's a simple cut in space it isn't going to... cut it, against the Grand Priest.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Again, what is spatial cutting? Cause if it's a simple cut in space it isn't going to... cut it, against the Grand Priest.
Slicing someone in two, across dimensions.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
I don't understand why you, Cal, always deny certain stuff happening in anything Dragon Ball when it's considered op.
Simple: because it's Dragon Ball. The punchy verse. There's never any serious hax in the series, barring occasional instances like Hit and Buu. Hax isn't Dragon Ball, and it'll never be Dragon Ball.

Also, given that Xeno Goku lost to both of these two, I don't believe the notion that everyone and their mother resists time and space manipulation.

He wouldn't. Nobody would unless they're Zeno. And that still wouldn't mean he wouldn't incon if he resisted those abilities.

Because he doesn't take pleasure in the death of trillions upon trillions, obviously. What kind of person do you think he is?

dragon ball being a "punchy verse" doesn't mean they can't have hax or a resistance to it just because the show is mainly about fighting. Heroes is its own story anyway, with its own lore.

The real cal howard said:
Because he doesn't take pleasure in the death of trillions upon trillions, obviously. What kind of person do you think he is?
Just saying, GP was 100% fine with Zeno nuking everything.

The real cal howard said:
Zenkaibattery1 said:
I don't understand why you, Cal, always deny certain stuff happening in anything Dragon Ball when it's considered op.
Simple: because it's Dragon Ball. The punchy verse. There's never any serious hax in the series, barring occasional instances like Hit and Buu. Hax isn't Dragon Ball, and it'll never be Dragon Ball.
Also, given that Xeno Goku lost to both of these two, I don't believe the notion that everyone and their mother resists time and space manipulation.
So because you have a bias against it, cool.

Yes, Hax in dragon ball isn't everything because DB doesn't follow this site's obsession with hax (mostly because Ki protect from them no matter how it enrage some people on this site), doesn't change what happen in the show and how it works.

Given that Goku has feat of doing so, what you believe or not doesn't matter, especialy since those 'lose' were because of 'they'd overcome his resistance despite having no feat of overcoming any resistance' at first and when that was disproven, it was because Goku wouldn't nuke the multivers just to kill them and so they could wear him down, something that isn't even a concern for GP since he can BFR them to multiple places outside the multivers or space and time.

Tbh, I can believe the hax on DBH more than with the other DB canon stuff....as long as the evidence is clearly presented and cited. Considering the context of what Dragon Ball essentially is, there's few openings for the resistances/hax stuff to be better explained in anime and manga as opposed to in-game stuff

Pokemon falls under a similar situation with clarity issues, too, but it's due to how the lore/myths are presented.

Wait doesn't Xeno Goku have the ability to know from the start of the battle that the only way to win is to Nuke the Multiverse? He does have Information Analysis. I didn't even think of that and I voted for Dialga via RoT.

AwkguyDB said:
Wait doesn't Xeno Goku have the ability to know from the start of the battle that the only way to win is to Nuke the Multiverse? He does have Information Analysis. I didn't even think of that and I voted for Dialga via RoT.
No, he only multiverse nuked with his Saiyan transformation, from what I remember was discussed.

Dragopentling said:
AwkguyDB said:
No, he only multiverse nuked with his Saiyan transformation, from what I remember was discussed.
Yes the power of SSJ4. But thats not my point, Xeno Goku has Info Analysis is my point.

It's not that he wouldn't know but that he would be willing, that was the argument.

Which make no sense to me since the multivers they'd be fighting in would be empty.

Goku was willing for Earth's Population to die at the hands of Majin Buu until there was a viable solution. Unless the Multiverse was in the DB or Pokemon, Goku would for sure destroy an empty Multiverse if:

1. He would survive.

2. Only Dialga is harmed.

Well we are going off topic again.

So, First of all the battle is not taking place in DB multiverse and the fight is between GP vs Palkia and Dialga

Wait, wasn't it established that the SSJ4 transformation WAS the multiverse feat? That match thread had him starting off in that form, anyways.

If the characters are known for fighting together or need each other to fight then a team match can be added.

As I said the fight does not take place in DB Multiverse so they can do whatever they want without worrying about anything.

So can Dialga and Palkia stop GP from nuking both of them?

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
As I said the fight does not take place in DB Multiverse so they can do whatever they want without worrying about anything.
So can Dailga and Palkia stop GP from nuking both of them?
Not really given GP resist pretty much everything they can pull off except being slowly tired out by their avatars which is canceled by GP either BFRing them or nuking where they are fighting.

Well, Dialga and Palkia are most likely getting Type 1 AE soon, so there's no longer a reason for me to place a vote here unless something crazy happens.

Back