• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grand Priest takes on Legendary Duo

It's just that the wiki just LOVES to let important CRTs die, plus the fact that people just love downgrading them even if the CRTs get through, plus their also the arguments on what people view certain abilities requirements as with some saying they do meet the requirements and some they don't, its just all a very big mess.

There is also all those tiers and standards revisions, it kinda make some profiles a mess or completly outdated or illogical.

Anyway, what's the duo's wincon since GP has time resistance ? something about making avatars IIRC ?

So what if Trunks beat Mechi, unless the Grand Priest has a resistance that is not yet on his profile then it should still work on him.

It's not out character, litteraly everything in Xenovers and DBH is always handled with the Kaioshin basicaly going 'Zeno and the Grand Priest can't hear about this or everything will just get deleted'.

Even the DBS manga show the Grand Priest will just delete his own children (albeit disliking it) over going full power while training someone.

The one time I remember Zeno actually interfering was with the Fused Zamasu business, and that only involved a single timeline getting nuked, rather than everything. Not to mention that was well...Zeno, and not Grand Priest.

Also the gods in pkmn resist EE.

Obviously it happened just once and that's from the canon story since once again, all the DBH characters explicitly make it so neither of them hear about it, otherwise DBH would have been one short story, that's even why the universal seed was even a story despite Hearts having no chance against Zeno, if he went along with his plan, Zeno would have just deleted everything.

Resisting EE doesn't matter since your comment was about what was in character or not, also GP's EE is a threat to other character with EE resistance so meh.

We see GP being chill with Zeno nuking a timeline and actively participating in Zeno's TOP plan that had a 50% of ending with everything nuked so i don't see how nuking a multivers (which is not even his) to get rid of his opponents is out of characters when he's already chill with that other stuff.

How would GP even get past their passive EE and causality loops? Both are triggered by them fighting without them putting effort into it. And well...they're in a fight.

The real cal howard said:
How would GP even get past their passive EE and causality loops? Both are triggered by them fighting without them putting effort into it. And well...they're in a fight.
He has EE resistance and he's acausal type 1 with time manipulation resistance way beyond even Toki Toki, who's time itself so you can't say his resistance doesn't protect him from Dialga just because Dialga is time.

Type 1 doesn't protect against anything other than being killed in the past and his profile doesn't mention EE resistance at all.

How would Tokitoki be time if there's existence that predates him? Demigra and Chronoa were tasked with raising him in his infancy, implying they predate him.

The real cal howard said:
Type 1 doesn't protect against anything other than being killed in the past and his profile doesn't mention EE resistance at all.
According to the page, it protect from time paradox, loops are time paradox.

It's another mistake from Zenkaibattery1 i guesse because it's on the GP profile thread and it was supposedly fine so it should be on the profile, it was even him who mentionned it there.

Dragopentling I meant that his resistance is beyond Toki Toki's power to overcome, i have no idea what Toki Toki's own time resistance is compared to GP's.

The DB verse isn't even that much bigger than the Pokeverse. Both scale to the many worlds theory. Only thing that puts them over is that they have the 12 universes, which even then is part of the same timeline.

Don't get me wrong, GP is leagues stronger, but that's because of the scaling chain.

Also that's not how TPI works.

Well, Dialga and Palkia might become Type 1 Abstracts soon meaning that GP can't do anything to them because he needs feats of affecting abstracts. Idk if busting the multiverse will help him though.

Well Palkia can bend Space to form a bubble to trap the Grand Priest in, like it did to Arceus in the movie, does he resist that?

I don't know 'resisting' that but since he has teleportation that can even reach the world of void, spatial manipulation and reality warping, he can probably counter it or avoid it.

I believe the passive Erasure is from the Darkrai Movie and the passive loop is from the Adventures Manga where the characters couldn't get near them because their presence was causing them to be sent back to the point where they originally began when they tried to get near the duo.

Also, why are we doing this kind of debate

"Does he resist this?"

"Yes"

"Ok then does he resist this?"

"yes"

"what about this?"

"No"

"Ok so my character wins"

I can literally just go:

"Do the two resist (X ability)" to an ability they don't resist or can counter and say "GP wins then!"

I know, but literally going down a list of hax is such a unfair argument, especially if we are doing it for the opposition and not for the other character.

It's the equivalent of me saying "They don't resist this! GP wins!"

What is their go to moves, what do they do in-character.

Back