• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grand Priest takes on Legendary Duo

You mean teleport Dialga there? He would have to have a feat of moving an entire multiverse I would think. I'm not sure influencing space and time would be enough for that.

He can transport souls, this is not the same for an entire universes, he would need a powerful space time manipulation for that.

Chronoa sealed the entier demon realm outside of time and space and sealed Demigra in the crack of time which is beyond the DBH time and space, there is no reason for GP to not be able to reach those places when his reach is beyond even that of Chronoa.

So instead of the world of void, just say he send Dialga and Palkia there and they'll be effectively cut off so no avatar spam to worry about.

How in character it is for Grand Priest is another story but we do know that Whis has played around with stuff like that with the whole Zamasu thing and the whole 'reincarnated as Yamcha' thing.

Chronoa has moved, held together the entire multiverse, she even took the power of all of time to seal Mechikabura, Whis moved souls from a place outside the multiverse, etc, so GP for sure can and has the range. Also, I should mention GP's EE isn't just from the hakai, it's from Whis stating he can erase in a similar fashion to Zen'o.

Please don't make this an actual match, btw

Just a general discussion.

Most Pokemon vs Dragon Ball matches are just walking disasters waiting to happen.

Question, who in the DBH multiverse is above GR?

Omegas03 said:
@Zenkaibattery1
Is DBH Zeno haxed too or he's just DBS Zeno with more AP and better ranged EE?
Basicaly the same with some stuff added like powering up people and probability manipulation when they entertain him with the whole 'zeno vision' thing or whatever.

And probably a shit ton more resistance given how nothing except the universal seed can take him on and even the universal seed proved to be fail against below angel tier characters.

He doesn't appear in person at all though.

@Omega

Actually, he has a fair shair

Soul Manipulation, Life-Force Absorption, Probability Manipulation, better space manipulation, can create robot clones, H2H combat (Grand Priest stated he can't compete with Zeno), Healing, Statistics Amplification/power transfer (Even a fraction of Zen'os power allows you to one-shot the enemy)

And then resistance to all Demon God Hax, universal seed hax, and all Angel hax because GP said he can't do anything to Zen'o

Dragopentling said:
Wait, I thought Probability hax was gonna be removed based on what was stated on another versus thread. Tf?
There are two thread where it was put in question and in both, most people were for it to stay and the original guy who made the profile clarified he had it by scailing from Whis.

What was agreed to remove was Holy Manipulation.

Dragomer said:
Dragopentling said:
Wait, I thought Probability hax was gonna be removed based on what was stated on another versus thread. Tf?
There are two thread where it was put in question and in both, most people were for it to stay and the original guy who made the profile clarified he had it by scailing from Whis.
What was agreed to remove was Holy Manipulation.
Okay, thanks for clarifying.

OOOOOOFFFF, but as mentioned before, Dialga allegedly doesn't has enough range to even touch him in any possiblity

Btw, I'm just going off what the DBH supporters have stated/claimed now :p

I checked on the GP profile thread and he should have it, it's probably just a mistake that it isn't on the profile proper, he's a pretty recent profile after all.

Dragopentling said:
OOOOOOFFFF, but as mentioned before, Dialga allegedly doesn't has enough range to even touch him in any possiblity
Btw, I'm just going off what the DBH supporters have stated/claimed now :p
Are you talking about Mechikabura? Because Mechikabura is an actual 4-D being that is omnipresent. Meanwhile, GP is just a 3-D being with 4-D powers.

Dragomer said:
I checked on the GP profile thread and he should have it, it's probably just a mistake that it isn't on the profile proper, he's a pretty recent profile after all.
That's a big OOF then.

Dragomer said:
Yeah it seem members just rushed to put him in battles

They might if Staff ever get around to checking the thread but you know also their concepts might be Type 2 or it might not be I keep get contradictory answers to that one

Back