• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grand Priest takes on Legendary Duo

Dragopentling said:
^i was wondering whether or not he'd scale up for someone's Resistance feat, that's all.
Resistance scaling has been rejected for DB countless times. Whoever added resistance scaling that doesn't come from biology (for example something specific to Namekians or based on fusion) didn't know what we do here.

Everything12 said:
Their was no mention of any upgrade to TPs or DGs in Mechikabura's CRT that got him Resistances to EE, so he was upgraded based off resistance scaling for a resistance that doesn't seem to exist.
A resistance that doesn't seem to exist? Was it even mentioned or referred to in-verse, though?

No idea as their doesn't seem to have been any CRT or revision mentioning any EE resistance at all for TPs or DGs, so I have no idea where the scaling comes from, except from the slight possibility that the op just scaled Mechikabura to most of Xeno Goku's resistance and assumed the EE resistance was a thing all Time Patrollers had without checking, though that's just a guess with no fact behind it.

yea there's no incentive right now, tbh

Also, on another note, I felt like the recent revision thread with the CRT was not resolved as properly as it should've due to so many delayed response or MIAs. But I digress

Back