• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 3

This series has many cool-looking characters and designs....

Who are the top 5 of the verse btw? Looking at the profiles it seems like lucllius is the top dog other than Bahamut himself.:unsure:

Who are the top 5 of the verse btw? Looking at the profiles it seems like lucllius is the top dog other than Bahamut himself.:unsure:
Hmmmmm no.

Each of Six dragons should be stronger than Lucillus (Lu woh curb-stomped post 000 Danchou to half dead while holding back a lot, basically also saying that the raid version of six dragons is just them half asleep.)

There is also Orologia simulated entire verse 500 million times over.

And Phoenix.

We just have to wait for the immeasurable speed thread to be accepted.

Personally based on my own opinion.

1. Omnipotent - OG bahamut
  2. Omnipotent buffed MC
  3. Phoenix
  4. Otherworldly Dragon (omnipotent clone that the otherworld absorbed) and Godslaying fenrir
  5. SkyGod and Astral God - Bahamut twins in full form
  6. The Speakers
  7. Versusia or any other incarnations of Sky-God at peak
  8. Lucilius Zero from versus = 12 wings sandy = Seofon seriouso(blue)

But if we remove all God beings and main characters and phoenix

1. Lucilius Zero
  2. Seofon
  3. 12 wings sandy
  4. Beelzebub Chaos
  5. Mugen or the other 9 eternals

These are all relatively close to each other

If we go down further and not Include these hyperbuffed by Godly powers

1. Ultra Robo Grand God Kaiser
  2. Cagliostro
  3. Diviners
  4. Magus
  5. Evokers

Personally based on my own opinion.

1. Omnipotent - OG bahamut
  2. Omnipotent buffed MC
  3. Phoenix
  4. Otherworldly Dragon (omnipotent clone that the otherworld absorbed) and Godslaying fenrir
  5. SkyGod and Astral God - Bahamut twins in full form
  6. The Speakers
  7. Versusia or any other incarnations of Sky-God at peak
  8. Lucilius Zero from versus = 12 wings sandy = Seofon seriouso(blue)
Didn't Lucilius beat and absorb the speaker's power? Why would he be below him.

Why specifically from versus for Lucilius?
That's lucilious when he technically got out of the Prison.

Which the mobage hinted he would have achieved via Phoenix technique + He also remodeled Etemenanki to be merged with Chaos which is similar to the Otherworldly Dragon. so instead of exerting providence, it would be God's power exerting ruin or chaos.

the only reason he is rated lower is because He finds Versusia still as a threat implying that The Sky-God and Astral God also still have influence on the level of the Omnipotent

Didn't Lucilius beat and absorb the speaker's power? Why would he be below him.
The speaker's physical body isn't the full extent of their true power.

and the mobage stated that these beings and primal beast do not have a concept of physical individuality so every physical manifestation of theirs is not where their true power lies. and as shown even though Sahar was absorbed Lucio still exist and still exerts his powers normally

Although the body of the Speaker is still equivalent to incarnations of any Gods like Sky-god to Omnipotent but likely weaker as they are weaker than them

The speaker's physical body isn't the full extent of their true power.

and the mobage stated that these beings and primal beast do not have a concept of individual existence so every physical manifestation of theirs is not where their true power lies. and as shown even though Sahar was absorbed Lucio still exist and still exerts his powers normally
This answered it better

If this is true these profiles must be outdated as ****. Seofon is supposed to be close to Lucilius but the former is rated 2-B while Lucilius is 1-C.

Also Bubz's profile says he's far above Lucilius but here I am being told he's weaker. This verse needs some serious CRT if these profiles are this wrong.

Last edited:
If this is true these profiles must be outdated as ****. Seofon is supposed to be close to Lucilius but the former is rated 2-B while Lucilius is 1-C.

Also Bubz's profile says he's far above Lucilius but here I am being told he's weaker. This verse needs some serious CRT if these profiles are this wrong.
The Chaos body is like Bubz bragging but we haven't yet to see the full extent of it except it being impenetrable even by Primarch wings sandalphon MC and Cagliostro
that's it

As for Seofon
idk how he managed to missed being updated when both Seox and Tweyen are properly in their tier. i probably slept on him and forgot about him existing

2EpiA8o.png

Prepare your crystals.

The Chaos body is like Bubz bragging but we haven't yet to see the full extent of it except it being impenetrable even by Primarch wings sandalphon MC and Cagliostro
that's it

As for Seofon
idk how he managed to missed being updated when both Seox and Tweyen are properly in their tier. i probably slept on him and forgot about him existing
dawg forgot about the strongest of them 🫠

zFP8Abr.png

Decillion is 33 zeroes
so there were more than the whole 256m pixels reference they did with the event
infinitesimal
which implies infinite possibilities

Wait for the threads to get accepted.

Never give up

We have a CRT for Lucilius up since his current profile is already super outdated anyway. But CRT can't fix all the issues with scaling in this verse because we don't really have any feats for the full power of top tiers, for example Tower of Babel isn't over so we don't know Bubz' full extent, but also you have to keep in mind there is literally NO lore on the strongest version of Lucilius which we only see in the raids. Across 000, Versus, etc we only see basic twelve-wing Lucilius who even then hasn't been killed/injured or even pushed very hard by the main crew. So yeah basically we have to wait for more lore for proper eval without big ifs and assumptions

How does characters like Narmaya and Zita compare ?
They're very strong by skydweller standards, with Naru being on the level of the Eternals with Okto, but then you have Seofon who just solos the rest of them... And as for Zeta - Lucilius literally calls her automagod weapon space dust in Versus, so she's literally irrelevant in comparison to the higher tiers since it's her main thing. But if it's about comparing the two directly then I can't say right off the bat (Naru is a better martial artist but Zeta has crazy moon tech)

Last edited:
We have a CRT for Lucilius up since his current profile is already super outdated anyway. But CRT can't fix all the issues with scaling in this verse because we don't really have any feats for the full power of top tiers, for example Tower of Babel isn't over so we don't know Bubz' full extent, but also you have to keep in mind there is literally NO lore on the strongest version of Lucilius which we only see in the raids. Across 000, Versus, etc we only see basic twelve-wing Lucilius who even then hasn't been killed/injured or even pushed very hard by the main crew. So yeah basically we have to wait for more lore for proper eval without big ifs and assumptions
Also, Tower of Babel? I think I missed that event when I was newer to the game.. there's parts??

Yeah it seems his zero form and his evolved form in the dark recapture zero never shows in the story. From what I checked he only ever uses his basic 12 wings power like you said.

Also, Tower of Babel? I think I missed that event when I was newer to the game.. there's parts??
Tower of Babel is a high-difficulty episodic limited-time event where we ascend the destroyed pandemonium to beat chaos beelzebub, who's at the very top. It gets aired like RotB with a few added floors every time, and that's why its so slow on lore. And yeah it has naked Bubz lol

They're very strong by skydweller standards, with Naru being on the level of the Eternals with Okto, but then you have Seofon who just solos the rest of them... And as for Zeta - Lucilius literally calls her automagod weapon space dust in Versus, so she's literally irrelevant in comparison to the higher tiers since it's her main thing. But if it's about comparing the two directly then I can't say right off the bat (Naru is a better martial artist but Zeta has crazy moon tech)
So Narmaya is the strongest character who isn't a god/has divine power?

Back