• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 3

here is the new outline for Captain's profile. So far I've only worked on the base key abilities and reduced some weapons with identical descriptions to avoid bloating the profile.

some of the abilities descriptions is incomplete I will add more reference and scans to some that requires it then update the abilities and techniques sections

NEP for primal beast is accepted but chaos being conceptless is still being talked about. once that is done I'll go and continue working on the cosmology revision

by the end of the CRT we're either getting low 1-C or 2-C because of parallel timeline from grand blues where parody vyrn exist

Wilnas released and he did put some details,

Dragons can create pocket dimensions easily that has a light source and such and freely control it. they can also grant this control to anyone so Wilnas basically controls the entire pocket dimension that has been created with Lu woh and galleo.

other than that they tried to make their mortal form as close as to humans but because of how small the strength of humans are they cannot tell how minimal they should limit their power so even with Wilnas trying to import into his mortal form mortal limitation he still possess far stronger magic

and finally Wilnas stated no heat from Sky-realm is capable of killing him no matter what type is it or where it comes from he will swallow it no problem

**** naked Bubz and his Chaos Legion. Suddenly he got Trance level 3 and wiped my team with his autos.
Now i have to wait for next year to fight him again.

**** naked Bubz and his Chaos Legion. Suddenly he got Trance level 3 and wiped my team with his autos.
Now i have to wait for next year to fight him again.
rip before it was easy with the subjugate spam with cagliostro and shalem + extend

now its just brute force mechanic which even I struggled

I kinda regret slacking on it back then bc I already got G.Cag to cheese the final push, but oh well

Edit:

KvacINu.png

Can we give Captain protection via Law manip/reality warping
this would make him very VERY not glass cannon
anw, maybe some detailed eborlation? I still haven't understood what relevance that scene meant to the protection via law manip stuff

I kinda regret slacking on it back then bc I already got G.Cag to cheese the final push, but oh well

Edit:

anw, maybe some detailed eborlation? I still haven't understood what relevance that scene meant to the protection via law manip stuff
Mithra's power is the absolute contract that not even Lyria can nullify even if Mithra is rendered powerless, and Mithra would warp reality or do something haxy to make sure the person will always be in a state to fulfill the contract. in this case
MC cannot reach Eustalcia while dead so Mithra would always ensure he stays alive and Grancypher being able to fly despite reaching its alloted lifetime assigned by Astrals

Mithra's power is the absolute contract that not even Lyria can nullify even if Mithra is rendered powerless, and Mithra would warp reality or do something haxy to make sure the person will always be in a state to fulfill the contract. in this case
MC cannot reach Eustalcia while dead so Mithra would always ensure he stays alive and Grancypher being able to fly despite reaching its alloted lifetime assigned by Astrals
Getcha, this feels very legit consider the scale of Mithra's hax. Would be pretty wild if Mithra's contract turned out to be the reason behind the plot armor moments during Oarlyegrande arc though

Getcha, this feels very legit consider the scale of Mithra's hax. Would be pretty wild if Mithra's contract turned out to be the reason behind the plot armor moments during Oarlyegrande arc though
when grancypher first broke down it's not because of anything. the entire ship is in perfect condition. unlike when they had to replace the engine.

yeah kinda likely. Also, MC actually died during his fight with the Precursor by Lyria grabbed him back to life after Bahamut and the shrine maiden talked to his consciousness. he was actually drifting away but Ferry and Lyria managed to find him

Hey so, about the Low 1-C GBF are we using the statements from Parody Vyrn? Because honestly i'm against since you know....parody

Hey so, about the Low 1-C GBF are we using the statements from Parody Vyrn? Because honestly i'm against since you know....parody
not really
we're using Primal beast argument and Concepts and Abstracts actually on a higher level of existence
in summary for some scans
Noa is aware that Mukku and Gachapin is a mistake from Akasha even though Akasha wrote them into the story/history and said it will be correctedin time
Akasha basically has full control of the story of Granblue that they plot wrote Gachapin and Mukku.
Bobobo and Vyrn? being aware of higher beings that decide what transpire in the verse and that higher being/bigwig is Ultimate Bahamut (although this one is pretty gag).
Estalucia existing outside the past, present, and future of Sky-realm by Magisa's description
Orologia being transcendent over the entire Space-time as he defines it and Omnipotent in turn being transcendent over them as they can excise them and discard them freely
Lucifer is stated by Lucilius to exist on a higher plane
The Next dimension after death that where even Primal beast consciousness goes to after they are properly killed.

Vyrn? parody is only indirect supporting evidence

if low 1-C is rejected we're still getting 2-C since Parody vyrn verse and timeline exist in the game and still part of creation

still writing it on this site sandbox so i can't really share it. i wish I could tho so people can give input

since there is more than this summary

Last edited:
still waiting for the six dragons because they are my favorite
on the other hand, Wilnas as a unit is ******* mediocre, Fire will forever be the virgin element.

Whose excited for idol horse girls racing? I do

either way the low 1-C upgrade will be delayed until anniv event since its important for the primal beast and whether we will be low 1-C or not will depend on it

in othernews, Captain profile sandbox changes are looking good and I might be done editing it soon and will propose a character CRT upgrade for Captain and other outdated characters. if anyone have better Relic Buster Render hit me up. i still have to put the new classes like Cavalier and such

pain.

theres a lot of possible collabs for granblue

but anything that has a gacha game that is not incompany will most likely not happen because of how collab in granblue doesn't involve banners and gachas unless somehow the collaboration agreed for their collab character to be free to get which happens to some but still want more gacha eitherway

hmm it seems we might possibly get subjective reality as use of magic

since the very basis of magic is imagining things and thus they come out. that's pretty close to putting what's in the mind into reality and that is just for very basic spells as well. i recall Final fantasy having subjective reality because of how their magic is projecting what in their mind into reality as a manner to make magic happen.

Anyway I first posted that image as a joke but it might not even become a joke at this point gonna wait for part 2

I think I finally managed to crack Ellis's hyperdimensional perception and it might help with low 1-C argument seeing how Data from primal beast actually caused an overflow meaning they have something he cannot perceive

ok so Golsilius have some reality-warping, mind control, law manipulation, spatial manipulation, corruption by turning people into Golsification, power bestowal from corruption, and some sort of causality manipulation that returned them to the start of the race.

bruh she's actually haxy

I hate the fact that only 3 dupes are available in shop, you have to get it either by lucksacc from JK raid, or farming in coop.
The drop rate in coop is ******* dogshit though, need to be fixed.

I already craftedmy 3rd. But yeah. Me being an old olayers means i used to spam rose queen to have extra. Dab

Well atm Nicholas is being made
while a revision to update old profiles (Stan.Aliza,Juri,Farrah etc) since a lot of them should have 5-A and 4-A keys by now

but progress is slow cause Genshin and I have to farm rolls for Yae for losing 50/50

So aside from captain having type 8 immo from mithra. He now also gets a safeguard protection where his life will be sent toa closed off space between sky realm and astral realm where they have access to history and can leave if they want to continue living despite the reality and outcome that they have died or existence erased have occured.

Though we are not sure atm if thisis for all singularity or MC only. But since there is another singularity in there then it is likely the former.

Acausality on primal beast is unlikely now that we can confirm that they do possess history of some sort but them functioning on irregular fate/history/causality might be likelir outcome. With that said captain acausality type 4 is also likely in this case.

Lastly, primal beast can choose to not fight back and get their core shattered.

It being shattered but its content will no longer be used to manifest a physical form anymore and this core is likely to be physical. Going by the original assumption the core being the materialized concept is probably true but how it is materialize is that the concept and their information is stored in it and destroying the core does not destroy it although it makes it nigh impossible to regenerate anymore or manifest their existence back to material plane

WE FINALLY HAVE FINAL FANTASY COLLAB

FINAL FANTASY 11 COLLAB CONFIRMED

idc if its not the big ones like FFXIV 1-8

but its final fantasy.

now to wait for the impossible Fate collab

My psu broke down so i don't have a pc atm to work on crt.but yeah the sudden primal beast nerf became a buff because its not that they can normally be affected but rather the nature of sky realm being influenced by sky God causes even immutable beings who technically resist many things be still affected by sky god evolution. Heck even Cosmos the primal beast to arbitrate and keeper of balance of sky realm from astral realm was influenced by it. Even Lucifer himself.

Evolution which isnt originally possible for astral and primal beast began to exist allowing them to be affected or change.

With that also. That means Sky-God have a passive resistance negation on all of his abilities and would always be on a higher level than the strongest resistance of primals beast because even true dragons and Cosmos which is equivalent to Lucifer still affects them. Bahamut buff lets gooo. Resistance negation and possible immunity/invul neg to specific hax

Back