• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 3

You know what? I was so disappointed on how GBVS fell into downhill, the game never got a chance to shine and Cygames being a**hole for literally overnerf every characters and refuse to give the game a discount or something like that (i wanted to add Rollback but they said they want to but still answering it as no)

And now Project L and DnF Duel are a things and these two will put GBVS and Cygames in embarassment

I haven't touched versus since Zooey DLC and tbh GBVS isn't really going well as it is. so I'm just hoping they don't mess it up with relink
since that game has been in production way before Versus

tried to arrange tiers for six sandbox
Six ruin fist as a weapon and instead of having six ruin fist as a separate key they are instead empowered by it
since as story goes the weapon empowers them and awakens their power and grant them their power and transcendence fate episode showed that without the revenant weapons they can't seem to tap into that same strength

I think this profile arrangement would be better for Eternals moving forward

yeah. just need to links some scans for potency and durability which should be quick
but I should be sleeping now.

1639219287259.png

FEDIEL EVENT FEDIEL EVENT POG

Zooey and Zodiac Event - 12/21
Fediel event - 12/28
so these events are after Doraemon collab

Zodiac event features Zooey struggling again with her damaged sprite

Fediel Event featured Omnipotent Bahamut Mural and about the Old Bond

Last edited:
excited for the Six dragon event and new zooey appearance. hopefully Geo too

now I should finish making the profiles I planned before i get buried by profiles i wanted to make

Eternals fix can wait since there are only 2 profile
I'll do them alongside probable Bahamut upgrades for the new raid + New six dragon event
So i will proceedd with Robomi or Nicholas first
i have to check the scaling chain for this one tho and chronology since this will be first profile outside Wardant who is varied on this specific chronology of this particular event continuation and how can we scale.

Robomi and Nicholas scales to each other so i can probably make their profiles easier.
aight heading it wish me luck. I'll still check ongoing match up every now and then

we will never reach Eustalcia
1-A Granblue in 30 years

wait wtf this skit confirmed
all the other events happened first before as Isaac is checking all of Cassius memory
the entire recap skit was just Isaac checking Cassius memory in the Home Sweet Moon event
including Dragonblood war and such that happened after home sweet moon event

also more image
HMjysmG.png

Eternals fix can wait since there are only 2 profile
I'll do them alongside probable Bahamut upgrades for the new raid + New six dragon event
So i will proceedd with Robomi or Nicholas first
i have to check the scaling chain for this one tho and chronology since this will be first profile outside Wardant who is varied on this specific chronology of this particular event continuation and how can we scale.

Robomi and Nicholas scales to each other so i can probably make their profiles easier.
aight heading it wish me luck. I'll still check ongoing match up every now and then
I see, thats good then
Grand God Kaiser would be Low 2-C, right?

we will never reach Eustalcia
1-A Granblue in 30 years

Like that ever happen :v
Uma musume collab
5-A Horse Girls lets gooo
images

kyi8IxO.png

unknown.png

look velox its Ilsa
jotaro-kujo-yes.gif

Remind me i need to bump my Seox vs Broly lel, because these weeks are nuts (in good way) for me to the point i don't have much time in the forum 😂
Here is your daily reminder to bump your versus match for Seox

also vyrn wrote this
LfU36Gl.png
EbC5QTo.png

what is that erased line tho

afiDJNw.png

Blue hair Lore connected to Six Dragons? Creation Myths?

Is this proof for Mugen low 2-C? and Nectar possibly higher in ratings

i may have found something that might upgrade Bahamut and end game Captain to be low 1-C. although at best it would just be possibly

bjaArtE.png
Will update more later once i finish the event
anyway anything they do affects the world. like simply raising their leg is enough to shake the entire world or lu woh flying causes lightning to strikes everywhere
because well they are the elements the upkeeps the world
basically them as a whole is the entire Sky-realm. what ever they do affects sky-realm whatever happens in sky-realm as a whole affects them

anyway
these dragons basically cause environmental destruction by simply moving around as they affect elements that uphold Sky-realm
so not only are they low 2-C their movement causes possibly a low 2-C environmental destruction lmao

OK so we got confirmation that Crimson Horizon was created by the Omnipotent. That's a decent lore update

Great loredump event ngl, my interpetation of each 6 Dragons literally are 1/6 of Sky Realm did get on point, and ******* long last there's bits and hints of bluehair lore. Plus it's pretty much confirmed Siete can turn blue, or at least is SSJB's level.

and yeah Six dragons are higher oncepts than primals
which is type 1 in this context as well

then we have orologia who is basically a better Akasha and also control causality and also have information about Astral Realm and Moon Realm.

welp time to write up the CRT to update profiles and improve Dragons
tier 1 GBF can wait another time. but we doe have confirmation of type 1 concepts aside from providence which defines the type 2 concepts which are primal beast

very soon. though we need to fix true dragon physiology
but I can probably put out profiles and crt the True dragon physiology page later since it basically will encompass all Six Dragon or higher being dragons

Back