• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seox vs Ilsa

Yes, this is the second match i was mentioned before
"Vel, i thought you disliked a same verses matches?" Yeah but technically not in large margin, i'm still opened on this type of matches but only limited to my fave vs fave, which is obvious by the example of this thread (and many of Raikou vs servants matches that i planned lel)
Honestly this wouldn't be the last GBF vs GBF match you will ever see, i might going to make Seox or Ilsa vs some of my fave like Nicholas and Jamil (if they get a profile of course), so yeah...rock-paper-scissor

Anyway enjoy Society vs Eternal fight!

Summary would be added later

• Home Sweet Home Ilsa and Transcendence Seox are used
  • Six Ruin First are restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: Amalthea Island
  • 750px-GBVS_Amalthea_Island_Large.png
  • Starting Range: 50 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Eternals Assassin: 0
  • Society Demon Sergeant: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Six.%28Granblue.Fantasy%29.600.2002078.jpg

VS
Ilsa.%28Granblue.Fantasy%29.600.3342336.jpg

Bruh
Don't Eternals basically stomp everyone in the game storywise all the time.
Even Walfrid who travelled with the legendary Captain's Dad decided to call it quits when Seofon became serious even without the revenant weapon.

We'll I'll ignore how Game likes to treat eternals > other people and go with their abilities

Ilsa Starts with blinding and accuracy reduction but seox has no problem with it.

Seox is an assassin
Ilsa is a ranged with some cqc machine pistol acrobatics.
Although Sealed weapons are capable of absorbing things when hit.
Ilsa ic wouldn't use Yama against a fellow Crewmember so that is out.
Seox on the other hand would try to hold back because of his fears of hurting friends with his powers

if we only go by the game
Ilsa's Aerial mine will 100% land on Six and if six attempts to do special attacks he would get paralyzed most likely since his resistance isn't that high.
but if the special attack is his Ougi/Mystery he would get invulnerability which includes debuffs even debuffs that are guaranteed to land or have massive accuracy to ignore 2 layer of resistance. and he's likely only gonna do it on Ougi.
Seox has a Mirror image too to overwhelm.
Ilsa should be made that she's willing to use Yama since its not really gonna work easily since is is limited fire.
I can see Ilsa winning some with durability negation. but really Seox extremely outskills her with versatility and has counters to almost everything she can pull out. like blindness and such
Conclusion Ilsa Ask Seox to be her husband and he gets flustered and runs away as the shy boy he is.

Back