• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, the wait is over and its finally its here, Seox!!
And with that said, i can make the match that i was gonna prepared for, two Seox matches in a row! Yes, after this i'm going to publish another one!
For the first match (a.k.a this one), me and Jedi were discussed and planned about it so there's no mistake or whatsoever, against who you ask? Of course its on the title but i'm going to say it specifically: Toei Broly the Legendary Saiyan himself!
"Velox made a DB matches? Impossible!" Well i never say i'm going to ignore DB at all cost, it just i rarely interested (with the exception like Android 21, low key still trying to find a match for her). This idea came because one of the GBF character named Mugen had a similarity with Broly, so i went "why not give Seox a fight against his comrade based on?"

And now we can go the fight, enjoy the berserkers battle!

Summary would be added later

• Transcendence Seox and Legendary Super Saiyan Broly are used
  • Six Ruin First are restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: Pandemonium
  • GBVS_Pandemonium_Large.png
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Eternals Assassin: 0
  • The Legendary Super Saiyan: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
Broly.600.2409747.jpg

BATTLE THEME:

Last edited:
  • =/≈: Equal to/Comparable to
  • >=/>≈: Slightly stronger than
  • >: Stronger than
  • >>: Far stronger than/Stomps
  • >>>: One-shots/No sells
Seox = Captain and Seofon >= Seox with Trancensia >= Captain WMTSB >= Sandalphon 3 Primarch wings >>> Primarchs >> Europa Pocket dimension with stars

if broly downscales from kid buu then they should be close
since kid buu is
Seox scales from 1.688e63 joules
Kid buu
is 9.1269156e+63 joules I think?
There are 3 results but idk which but all of them are pretty close
Broly would be higher
but Seox RPL should close that gap in no time

How far is the AP difference? Broly downscales from Kid Buu's feat of gradually destroying a galaxy.
He doesn't downscale from kid buu, he scales to his own feat of destroying a galaxy very quickly which has no value. His feat is identical to kid buu's feat but he is canonically much weaker. I honestly don't know who has the AP advantage here.

well if we take Kid buu's feat calc we can

but I'm not sure which end or version of those calc were accepted

well if we take Kid buu's feat calc we can

but I'm not sure which end or version of those calc were accepted
It's the 90 exafoe one. Problem is, broly doesn't scale to kid buu at all. Though koyama the broly wanker says he wrote broly (his OC) to be the strongest movie villain and universal and shit.

why does every time Broly appears in DB the scaling chain becomes weird?

well both of them have RPL so closing each others AP difference is expected.
Broly has flight and Seox only has massive jumping and hyper movement skills.
what other attacks does broly have

why does every time Broly appears in DB the scaling chain becomes weird?

well both of them have RPL so closing each others AP difference is expected.
Broly has flight and Seox only has massive jumping and hyper movement skills.
what other attacks does broly have
The problem is, unquantifiably high into a tier means you always beat people in that tier or something I think, but kid buu who slaps broly is only slightly stronger than than broly's opponent.

The problem is, unquantifiably high into a tier means you always beat people in that tier or something I think, but kid buu who slaps broly is only slightly stronger than than broly's opponent.
pretty sure that's not how it works for unquantifiable it just means you upscale from a certain AP rating.

if we can't pinpoint AP. let's proceed with the first moves. Seox would start with some mirror image and projections and goes into defensive stance to avoid and counterattack

pretty sure that's not how it works for unquantifiable it just means you upscale from a certain AP rating.

if we can't pinpoint AP. let's proceed with the first moves. Seox would start with some mirror image and projections and goes into defensive stance to avoid and counterattack
No unquantifiable feats are different from unquantifiable upscaling. Let me give you an example with the multi galaxy level chou characters who performed a universe level feat overtime which is at least multi galaxy, they are considered far above baseline of that tier and almost always AP stomp anyone multi galaxy or below. This is the same thing with broly but I don't know how this works in this case with kid buu's feat.

Yes that is true. But these characters are already high into 4-A.

No one is baseline here
The problem is what's the limit? Broly should be able to AP stomp even high above baselines but what if there's someone who AP stomps him in the same tier? I think Broly is at the disadvantage here if he downscales from kid buu. Though I'm frankly quite lost.

if only Broly's speed calc also had AP calc

then we can assume his range goes from baseline to at most Kid buu's feat. i think this is a fair assumption.

+ his feat was during restricted super saiyan. so he's definitely close to kid buu at his legendary super saiyan

Last edited:
So basically, Stack, what you're trying to say is that Z Broly is probably (that being the keyword here) stronger than Seox?

I've never even heard of this guy until now but all I'm gonna say is that Seox has a chance of pulling out a win, but it isn't very high. Mid-low chance at best, if I'm being honest.

Flight will be one of the biggest advantages Broly will have. But Seox has dealt with flying enemies. so yeah IMO as well this is a close fight. chances of Seox winning would scale heavily if his RPL wasn't hindered to the point that he is basically impossible to hit or he goes Six ruin Path where he basically becomes invulnerable for a while

So basically, Stack, what you're trying to say is that Z Broly is probably (that being the keyword here) stronger than Seox?

I've never even heard of this guy until now but all I'm gonna say is that Seox has a chance of pulling out a win, but it isn't very high. Mid-low chance at best, if I'm being honest.
Me called by he name "Stack"
images

Righty, Z Broly? I think Seox could run circles around him due to Z Broly being more berserk, uncontrolled, and altogether, this broly isn't very much there mentally (Im assuming second coming Broly, in which he's a shell of his former mind even more so), as well as instinctive reaction and the such, plus, broly's stuff is sorta predictable

I am following, I just don't know what to do with this match. sex is close to kid buu's level who is far stronger than broly so I think sex has the AP advantage, knowing that, I think he stomps, sex scales far far above his value and looks like a one shot while he has almost every ability broly has and more. Even broly's busted rpl is countered by sex' huge AP advantage as well as his own rpl though idk it's potency.
I don't see a win condition for broly.

Back