• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 3

got 2 new grands 1 new zodiac and 7 new characters
basically have all zodiac now
grand is Cag and Rein.
tbh I'm kinda conflicted on how to use Grand Cag.

probably the best one for me

My spark was utter garbage, got Anila and some shit out of it (Lol SSR Petra), but now i only lack Vikala for the Zodiac collection. Annitixt S.Kolulu but Cygames bamboozled me with that annitixable Monkey and Boar.

my problem with cag is the lack of atk mod from her buff. but yeah her MA is great. something mishra could do better but way slower.

current light time is just halmal nicholas buffer with relic buster MC.

on the other hand. my varuna grid is looking spicy doing burst faster than my earth in on ele contents. my dark feels sad because everyone and their mothers have hades grid

My water is an absolute joke, but I did get skolulu so idk now. I wanna go 4 eden zeus but no zeus. Wanna go agni too but no ixas. So rn hades is the only primal grid I have

My water is an absolute joke, but I did get skolulu so idk now. I wanna go 4 eden zeus but no zeus. Wanna go agni too but no ixas. So rn hades is the only primal grid I have
Light is in a kinda tough spot right now, so i would advise against going all in into Primal Light if you dont have the necessary pieces, as youre extremly reliant on a Cosmic Spear Grid for that dammned Cap Up. And Grand Jeanne is like, a permanent resident that youre building around 99% of the time. Magna isnt shit, especially if you have some Metatron spears.

Oh no worries, I don't really focus on meta anyways. Back then I planned on going hades, zeus and agni for a different reason.

If I wanted to go meta I'd prolly go varuna rn. 6 bars for 1 galilei and 1 taisai. Wamdus spears are farmable. Gw soon too but ehhh

Ever since I got Sheep when I started playing I'd just decided to main Fire and dump all resources into it so it's the best ele I have. Worth it though, the transistion to Agni went very smoothly.

yes. always has been. though i don't regularly check now unlike before. sometimes I got to their lore channel to ask some things or meme some lore stuff

Added a lot of characters that can be based on for scaling.

Will start working on adding Society characters and updating their profiles next then probably Main story characters

so far I'm will be adding Ilsa, Automagod Versatile, Yatima, Diaspora, Ellis or Dex on that order

I still don't know what to do with Captain Profile and how we can organize his/her abilities

still hasn't changed zooey's profile you can work on it if you want and add her new abilities from robomi event

still hasn't changed zooey's profile you can work on it if you want and add her new abilities from robomi event
Pleasure would be mine, I need some help though since this would be my first time. You can teach me on discord since I already saw you there today. Though It won't be today since I'm a bit busy with uni

I'll also be putting up a minor crt for her after everyone affected by that massive crt has their profiles updated

Currently working on Danchou, drafting up a new ability section. Will create more class sections and weapon gallerys too, for all the junk that came out in recent time.

Belial end game raid released
dies to an ougi without damage instantly
emergency maintenance
Peak GBF

pic relevant
E3_PUF-VgAInKZm.png%3Alarge

i think lance might lose there. Adam's ability basically mimics attack so lancelot has to outlast him if we scale him to shiva/Medusa Planet busting feats

it seems that I'm not really familiar with how some things work in here after reading some things in question and answer.

it kinda sux there has been no main story update in the game

basically cosmology stuff beyond 2-A and all that stuff I don't really understand anymore but was into back then 2 years ago

hmmm.

Since Primal beast are really prevalent in Granblue

would making a Primal Beast Physiology page help more on making their profile

with varying degree from
War Mass-produced Omega forms Malice
Archangel Primarch Chimeras
True Dragons

thinking of Adding Speaker class but there's only 2 atm so its kinda redundant

cause tbh listing all their default resistance, again and again, is pretty annoying and often get overlooked by me

Last edited:
does people who can retain their sentience after becoming a zombie with sheer willpower count as supernatural willpower

Should otherworldly creature get type 4 acausality?
since providence don't apply to them normal Causality shouldn't work on them

they even said causality enslaves them to providence. and it would make sense since they are basically entities that lives with chaos

also probably the 2 Gods since basically for them Crimson Horizon is just a blank canvass and sky-realm is just a painting

New Story dropped and yeah more lore updates
True king has battled not only otherworldly creatures and astrals but also moon dwellers to keep his Sky-dom at peace he seeks true peace for the entire sky-realm and to achieve it he takes away the will of the people and once it was achieve he will let the people decide whether to keep the old governance without free will and but sustenance or to live In the peaceful sky-realm as they want

Astral Demiurge who has been in the Holy Seat of Genesis (Eustalcia) Has come close to seeing God and Burned his eyes and became blind though he considers himself just a snake at the foot of the pedestal where the head researcher stood (most likely referring to Lucilius) he boast some research that was successful such as Ares and Primal Beast that host an Astral as vessel (Well tbf Lucilius has done it with Beelzebub before but that was kept hidden because it was deemed illegal by high council) . His goal is to craft the one absolute God
He also seems to imply that God is omnipresent in Sky-realm
Vl4jBFL.png

O8sKpCU.png

Note : Repti is Demiurge

Primal Beast's ability is about memory, consciousness, and emotion. and can trap their consciousness to a separate dimension/ akin to a state of limbo

Also MC resist mind manip and memory manip and mind erasure

the Primal Beast Core was destroyed but his power still manifest on the island as if nothing happened and simply returned to just being a composite primal beast and was told by White Knight to not return it to pre primal state

We can now see White Knight's face and Captain can hold a candle against him (do note in the main story Captain has already defeated Akasha at his full strength and returned it into its pre-primal State which needs a revision and tier update on how the story goes for now) but he wasn't taking Captain seriuosly yet base on his tone and dialogue before they got interrupted by Hailak screaming in pain

Hailak who Repti shove his memory mask on how he lost his eyesight was about to explain what he saw but the story cut off and we have to wait for months for next story update. but at the very least he told Captain he saw his Father or someone with similar Aura as Captain along with the Gargantuan Being likely Sky-God/Bahamut

A memory so strong he needed glasses to see normally again and would actually go blind if wasn't treated immediately

Also there are seem to be implications of Omnipotent still existing contrary to the Split. but more of existing on a different plane separate from where his Physical Body that can interact with the Sky-realm and all the realms in Granblue Fantasy

Back