• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 2

well, i can hear "Hoshi ni Nomarerou !" (Get swallowed by the star !) Which should be enough to prove it's a planet.

But i think you need to put a note about what Threo stated or people will get misunderstand that it's just a meteor ^^;

gbfwiki doesn't mention it but rather mentions her saying get eaten by the stars followed by meteor thrust

so yeah

Lecia always leave the group since she's still in the Crew of Enforcer

i think she starts leaving after dydroit when the crew tried climbing north vast to rescue someone and even before that she leaves the crew to meet her father in dydroit for arrival but you meet her in dydroit soon enough after she says she temporarily left

she will reappear with monika on later end of story in nahlgrande but atm she's not with the crew for majority of the nahlgrande story and current latest chapters

BFR I believe. Oh btw, you forgot Portal Creation since Loki was able to create portals by cracking space cuz he's Astral. I'll add categories.

Something like Shadowverse, definitely. Something like Tales or Persona, I dunno. Magia Record was okay but I don't know about us.

If Faa has resistance to Petrification, would he has resistance to Transmutation as well? I think both abilities are considered similar.

Also I think Jedi should include Existence Erasure property in The End attack of Notable Attack/Techniques section, since it shares similarity with Reason's Transcendence, wipe out the whole raid and all. It's a shame we lacks info about it thought, I've always interpet The End as literal end-of-the-world.

Finally done Proud+ with my weak ass grid, summons and characters carry hard here. I love harsh challenges like this though, scattering the optimal line up to do a high difficulty gaunlet is a brilliant idea.

aight also added teleportation since he was seen teleporting into etemenanki and sandalphon also needed to teleport to get inside it

nah Lucilius have arrays of negations and can even resist law manip also Lucilius instantly goes for summon sealing paralost

He's not an anti god for nothing he knows how to spite or counter Baha itself

at best without game mechanic he can first turn paralost and gopherwood permanently disabling summons for captain.

i mean you literally faced him with another 12 winged sandalphon of the same scale just to completely defeat him.

>Accidentally touched the quit button when I wanted to revive the team after the 20 minutes fight in Arcarum

God ******* DAMMIT

Arcanum farming became really great after the Qol updates, like skipping to the stage bosses directly.

But god do i hate the daily gaiting. Alanaan would be such a big boon to my staff grid, thanks to the abundance of fire staff characters i have (Seriously, i basically have everyone, even Shiva), but the grinding costs are insane.

Yeah, compared to Omega raid grinds and such, I prefer Arcarum. Evoker grinds are cancer though. Just as cancerous as Row 4 Grinds (Hey you wanna hear something scary? Silver Centrums)

Also do you guys know fire support that's easy to get? Because damn I need fire support.

So...Between Eternals and Evokers, which group do you guy think is better in gameplay and backstory ?

I'm a casual player with a very limited time so i just want a single group to invest my grind time ^^; gonna give priority to which group has better backstory since i'm a sucker for story mode :v

Invokers are gameplaywise way stronger than Eternals pre 5 star. The only one who could compare to them pre 5 star would be Song and Seox and maaaaaaybe Siete and Nio, the rest is outclassed by a insane margin. Well, Threo has her own niche that no none from both camps can contest.

Even post 5 Star, some Invokers are straight up overpowered, like Alanaan and Nio, especially in combination with their Arcanum summons. The biggest breaking point though is that a Evoker is easier to farm up than a 5 star Eternal, so the merits are shifted more towards Envokers.

Story wise its a toss up to be honest. Evokers have the more darker and grim storys compared to the Eternals, but the overall consistency suffers from the Arcanum recycling Cygames did. The story are apperantly the same as their defence order version, witch is probably older than most of your accounts. Eternals have a way more naturally developing story, and it ties in more with their respective plot in general (The revenant weapons being evil as fucc) compared to the Arcanums being evil as fucc. This will probably change in the fure with more Arcanum story content but until then, Eternals are way more developed.

The Evoker grinding is mainly timegated though, the real hell is when you slack for a few days and the tickets stock up to an insane ammount. Hoo boi I've had severe headache deplepting 15 tickets manually for 200 Astra. Though, comparing to FLB Eternals, they are more tedious in the long run because of the aforementioned timegate while 5* Juutenshu only really locked behind gold bar, which is actually farmable unlike Evokers that cost you a freaking sunstone just to get their SSR. Heck, if you want to consider making one Evoker, you're pretty much will go all-in for their respective element to boot because they cost enough resources to properly invest in an element.

They said Eternals are more of a shounen feel to it while Evokers are seinen feel to it so it can be pretty subjective. Evokers are just frustrating because of timegate. juuten used to be hard via 2 goldbar 40box route. I'm waiting for angry cat rebal. if you're casual i suggest getting one by one on each side because arcarum ticket stacking is pretty casual friend compared to eternals grinding.

what do you mean by fire support? Summon?

Back