• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 2

Become the healer yourself

Fire is notorious for having bare bone supporter character. Hope that you lucksack into Anila, Anthuria and Societte, most fire attackers are pretty self sustaining.

Yeah I can but I don't want to waste my JP for another class

Also yay, calculation is accepted now. MFTL Eternals it is.

you know a good fire support

Fraux

-This comment was made by fraux gang

yeah fire support are rare i literally have a SR as fire support healer before (SR Teena)

Yuel are good fire support that can be suptixed well at least a bit better than SR teena

can't wait for GW so i can get the gold moon to get my 100moon weapons. its been a longlife dream to get those weapon

Fraux has good sustain for your team and hits hard, but overall damage won't beat Alanaan and his Ferry buff that synergize perfectly with Dragon Break and Esser 10.

Intelligence: Super Genius (An Astral Researcher that studies evolution and has determined that evolution at the end would only result to homeostasis. Created the first original primal beast that would lead to more creation of primal beast which would become the strongest weapon astral would have created against the skydwellers that was given form by astral from their concept or myth. He was also able to gain knowledge and understand the properties of the chaos in Crimson Horizon which even Astral researchers weren't able to directly study and was only able to assume it for academical use. He later perpetuated the whole Fallen Angel rebellion to amass cores from primal beast and seraphs creating his two legacy Avatar and Metatron which will be used to cause havoc and bring down Etemenanki. Even his death and revival was plotted in his plan which would have spanned for 2000 years and countermeasure should Beelzebub tries to separate from the original plan which resulted to him being sealed in pandemonium by skydwellers to ensure no one survives the encroachment of chaos consuming all the realms created by The Creator. It was also hinted that his knowledge was connected to the first creation "The Speaker" due to him being a Clone of The Speaker created by the Astral God letting him gain knowledge from premonition and dreams achieving knowledge that would have been impossible due to its accuracy and precision on detail that he even called it out of the realm of coincidence which allowed him to hypothesized the very foundation of Etemenanki and the existence of The Speaker despite being given no knowledge even by the High Astral Council and being able to discern their movement based on his action. Given his ability to plot to this level, The Speaker was forced to lock him between dimension to ensure his eternal bondage and that his plan would only have failed thanks to the interference of the Singularity which posses the properties of a Temporal Singularity preventing him to make plans against it.)

I'm not really good at explaining someones intellect in fiction also thinking of adding Limited precognition from his knowledge alone

lol that Ghandagoza Technology manip reminds me of his fate episode

"On an island I visited long ago, I was told that a broken engine could be fixed by slamming it like so. Or so some old grannies were saying…"

well, thank for you guy advice ^^ i guess i will grind the Evokers due to me having a soft spot for seinen genre lol. Btw, i just saw the Evokers profiles, If the arcarum primal beasts cant be seperated from their Evokers. Does this mean Gran having the arcarum PBs is considered to be non-canon ?

Also, is putting Zooey against FGO to see how far she can goes is a good idea ? i alway has this in mind, but i dont really know FGO much to tell whether it's stomp or not :v

Nah, it's canon. When we defeated Evokers, they're pact aren't ended yet, so it likely didn't affect us.

Who knows? Who can you fight against her? They're mostly tier 7 or 2.

their upgrade was pretty controversial and i was following some of it

so far some wants it to be only 2-A via hax and not 2-A entirely

and atm they are waiting for the blog that validate that 2-A rating because their arguments aren't going anywhere

So I think I'm the only one who is excited for GBFV and I saw the new trailer. The new character is Metera of all people. Kinda guessed, kinda not. Metera is popular and she's sexy, though I thought that they'll release Ilsa before her.

She also seems to be the most agile of the bunch, wonder if I'll main her.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
So I think I'm the only one who is excited for GBFV and I saw the new trailer. The new character is Metera of all people. Kinda guessed, kinda not. Metera is popular and she's sexy, though I thought that they'll release Ilsa before her.
She also seems to be the most agile of the bunch, wonder if I'll main her.
Hey, you forgot that i'm exist >:v

Well Metera is great to me, she kind of zoner with dirty mix from what i seen

Ilsa for the DLC then :^)

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Can any of you guys have access to Tisiphone's portrait? I can't find it and I need it for it's profile.
Sadly, We can only get the portrait of the character that has "field note" section. And Tisiphone doesnt has one. Kinda strange that other primals like Arte have one. Hell, even the crossover primal beast like the one in Code Geass colab has one

Back