• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 2

Understandable tho, his 20% echo is inaccessible until OD, hurting lots of burst set up because of that, dispel no longer valuable like the first days of Ubaka, his attack out of turn do not include guaranted TA to pair with it, the 4th skill only really work for some niche set up and ougi meme because of the uptime (tfw Kata has better uptime).

To add insults to the injury, Fire Atk buff can be diluted because having friend Shiva is the first thing you do to play with Fire, DA buff is kinda so-so when Sheep and Alanaan is there, and crit buff start to lost its charm when you get out of low-endgame phase unless you go Ultima Gun with NH, not to mention those stuff only available for ougi and it's not something valuable like team echo + TA; Sheep + Esser + any is enough for endgame F2p regardless of Colo, Shiva or Agni, as you can hit 500k debuffs only and can cap without stacking too much buffs, and in those line up you can TA when necessary, giving Rackam even less chance to be included in endgame Fire sadly.

Tbh, the only scenario I'd use Rackam is for Ultima Gun when I switch in him and either Shiva/Alanaan just for him to Ignition NH or the opposite, use Rackam just to Ignition NH instead of using Splitting Spirit then swap him with Shiva/Alanaan.

TL;DR: For endgame, Rackam has very niche use, especially when his utility is easily overlapped with Fraux, the strongest QoL unit for the element. Plus, his Holiday counterpart is quite valuable for turn 2 Evoker switch-in, so poor dude, meme stay meme.

i should be able to get loki profile done soon sandalphon needs a do over because its actually messier than i thought.

Loki can actually make a primal beast draw out power beyond its capabilities with innermost teaching

I'm kinda exicted to see what oarlyegrande would look like at least

i quitted early so idk i just knew there was king and the king was being manipulated by something more evil then something about dragons and freeing demons and stuffs

TheGreatJedi13 said:
Vaseraga and Zeta was confirmed in gbf versus i heard
Its already hinted in the logo long ago so its not quite surprising

Also i may bring back the roster debate: Actually small rosters for new fighting games are a good move tbh, since most of debuting fighting games are had small rosters like Blazblue, DBFZ, and Skullgirls, so i don't know why peoples so freaked out there

looks like people are discussing zeta's censorship and comparing it to the Shadowverse and expecting other possible charas to be the same

Crossover character can get their own separate listing below Event characters maybe

after checking something from robomi Captain might be Class M in lifting strength scaling from lord daimon who lifted the research vessel that is also a robot and a firing gun that weight 9800 ton robot and even tanked the recoil of firing it which would have annihilated the research vessel without daimon taking the recoil

Yeah that should scale to base Danchou.

Also why is Ness just High 6-A again? It's weird that he is the only one who is High 6-A when he also defeated Otherworldly Being and comparable to Echidna who fought Danchou and guys.

Echidna fought danchou when converted by precursor atm he's High 6-A since he's only seen a few fight and fought with danchou and the team while danchou is weakened

He's prolly gonna get revised if he is really comparable to vaseraga and eustace and also posses core weapons since he seems to work on the other sector of society

Also regarding loki he's likely 4-A with innermost teaching right since he easily defeated the whole crew and was disappointed when thats all the crew can give in their fight

I disagree with Loki being 4-A from that. 4-A Danchou is only for Arcarum or WMTSB. Main story isn't in it yet.

Yeah, I think we can wait until we get more out of Ness.

Zeta and Vase duo unit fate episode is pretty long

This Grace is very likely to be the person responsible for unleashing otherworld creature in Bestia and she seems to be a double agent to Society and Moondweller Central Axis

Creating Pyet-A without a core and being able to transform into it is great seeing how moondweller was only able to create it using a core

We only need Astral's to come back and we can have a royal rumble in skyrealm

These Precursors/Otherworld are prolly above Astrals when it comes to tech and magic

by the way robomi mentioned it i think its about magnetic field that basically makes the shield on the same magnetic charge as the foreign object basically deflecting it or preventing it from connecting

but then on later stories it can even served as a protective wall that basically vaporized anything it touches or fly by maximizing its use.

Robomi basically ignores it and it wasn't even magic

also on robomi generation the guides features an artwork of galaxy

Just some wild guessing, but since Robomi civilization is technically the ancient civilization every fantasy setting has, it's the most likely that they are the civilization rebelled against Bahamut and split him into two as a result, at the cost of their own existence buried.

Repulsion field full potential is currently unknown, but from what I've known, defensive hax like lanx and other self can be created with those fields (SSR Shirou), and the more dangerous applications is vaporize anything on contact like you mentioned above, also SSR Robomi ougi has unworldly modifier really make me belive that if there is anything ever existed in GBFverse potent enough to challenge the Creators except the Singularity, it should be Robomi civilization.

The shield by using magnetism alone is pretty impressive since you'd be needing ridiculously amount of force just to make 2 magnet with the same charge connect they already feature lasers on the abomination and on orig robomi's arsenals

the repulsion field kinda died out after robomi generation since it became common

Robomi Z robomi seems pretty strong

i just need to look for robomi Z timeline since we can scale captain to it since robomi z seems to have happened a little later in the main story

if thats the case Black Nick and Upgraded Robomi might be Planet level for defeating Tyrias and evolved abomination

not to mention Lyria summoned Bahamut in Robomi Z too to chase tyrias so that already puts him at sub-relativistic on scale to bahamut although slightly slower because bahamut is slowly catching up to him.

if tyrias becomes 5-B though and scaled to robomi Z and Black nick Hallesena with her upgraded weapon at flb is most likely planet level too

and yeah civilization like moondweller and robomi is already way too many years before astral came which makes the whole timeline of when the split happen unknown

moondweller was 20k years ago robomi was 70k years according to robomi's son

If scaling Robomi Z characters to Danchou like that, the field's potential would likely to be higher than planet since Granjeeta cannot just brute force through them and harm the kaijuus lul

iirc captain never actually had any anti repulsion field weapons unlike hallesena who got upgraded by nick and rashomon and basically the whole arsenal of research vessel.

thats just how strong the passive shield can work on i guess kinda like how accelerator just passively reflect anything no matter how strong it is because it just change its vector. and iirc there wasn't any primal beast yet that allows Granjeeta to counter magnetism or at least manipulate it other than the collab with code geass but that primal beast was barely tackled on about

but seeing how bahamut basically noped abomination i guess his powernull works on them

they both kicked Evolved Tyrias to death after all after

(Also remember Captain actually fell and became a abomination and Captain's wearing costume affects his/her abilities as stated in tormentor unlock quest and he has an abomination costume)

Back