• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 2

@GreatJedi

Here is something I found for Nier.

Nier herself: Portal Creation, Gravity Manipulation and BFR (Capable of creating a portal that sends other people to another dimension in her card, sucking them into the portal), Sealing (Capable of sealing other people to her card and her card was used to seal Death), Immortality (Type 4; Death is able to bring her back indefinitely after she died)

Death: Creation (Was able to create various Primals and people), Information Analysis (Was analyzing how to destroy the world by examining the fight between various skydwellers and people), Light Manipulation (Was able to create red light in her conversation with Nier), Existence Erasure (Capable of erasing all of existence upon creating the new world, able to bring death and erase existence physically, mentally, spiritually and conceptually), Resistance to Sealing (Was freely able to break her seal and the reason she didn't was to research how to destroy the world)

Protobahamut is the primal beast converted bahamut that Astral managed to seal its basically the sky God that got subjected to the astral will during the war he was sealed in zinkenstill.

He was only awakened by lyrias call and that awakening shakes the entire skyrealm including pandemonium that even allowed olivia, sandalphon, azazel to escape in the first place (with olivia only escaping with a fraction of her powers)

Dark Flame Scion is the proof that Protobahamut is slowly and slowly removing his seal

then later in defense order we got unchained bahamut

but heres the thing when they introduced rank 200-225 uncap seeing how Lyria still has bahamut in her. Captain Met Ultimate bahamut in his dream or something i don't really remember but he met ultimate bahamut and ulti bahamut said this is a test whether or not you will be capable for the upcoming conflict that he will have to face. This is enough proof that throughout their adventure ultimate bahamut already slowly returning to his original glory (contrary to the belief the JP text on bahamuts profile in their official site said he didn't flew away and left a stone but rather created an alter ego and thats just it implying he entrusted everything to his alter ego to do the rest which also implies he's prolly also sealed which aligned to the story when Captain's father met Sky god and gave vyrn to take care of the primal beast and return them to their abstraction without form or return them to the realm of belief).

Sky-God is currently assumed as ultimate bahamut because we literally haven't seen Astral bahamut yet (prolly gonna be the next hardest Raid I'm looking at you eclipse bahamut) and as mentioned many times the crimson red dragon and girl in blue being together in adventure can spark to the end of the world that even astral fear despite being immortal (which hints to it being that their adventure would prolly result to the reemerging of the creator by uniting the 2 shattered piece of creator Astral god and Sky God). Vyrn is bahamut's alter ego Protobahamut is bahamut after he was converted by astrals Unchained bahamut and dark flame scion is bahamut Ultimate bahamut is bahamut at his peak

Mm, so that's why you're confident that it's safe to assume Ubaka is available for summoning as well, which lead to a very interesting turn of events for future battles: Gran has access to Hour of Ruin allow him to strike his opponent's weak point freely and Hour of Ruin kill them by default if they're in critical condition.

The original creator is prolly at least 3-A because your interaction with evokers keeps saying The worlds want to create a new universe instead of the world wanted a new world

only the evokers wanted a new worlds for their own.

but since there is literally no information on original creator and not even The Speaker can reach it now nor knows anything much about it other than its will i doubt its appearing anytime soon.

the split of creator was even said by The Speaker was necessary to prevent the world he created from being consumed but it was said in the murals as skydwellers victory over the God. The original creator really cares for its creation that lucilius mocked it saying why the proxy wars to become one if you really care for them

No evidence suggest that, it was again, mistranslation.

Also I think Nier draft is okay to be a profile though but you forgot these.

Resurrection Negation (Able to bring "complete death" to The World, killing him forever), Regenerationn Negation (Up to Mid-Godly; Able to negate Primals' Regenerationn), Immortality Negation (Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 8; Able to completely kill Primals), Non-Physical Interaction (Able to completely kill Primals who in their true form are non-corporeal abstract entities)

It is worlds. The Omnipotent only drawed the Azur world over the Crimson Horizon. The Star half later created the stars around the Azur World.

Kinda surprised that Kirby tier is actually 3-C, not 4-A like the profile lmao, otherwise I guess the discussion would end days ago.

GBF will now have full auto mode that presses skill a lot of QoL changes announced

also new main story chapter this month as well

September is truly a blessed month

its only implied not confirmed although i doubt they will flb before GW since they didn't let it happen on time on some FLB before. Sad Io isn't part of the first 3 getting flb for grands

Just, I've experience this kind of treatment one year ago, at FIre GW as well, when previous two GWs has strong unit during that flashfes, Fire has nothing. ******* nothing, until December. This hurt man, a lot.

Being a low rank really make farming tedious when you have bad luck so nobody would join your train and the trains you can join take forever.

Oh God I relate on so many levels. Also when you're so unlucky that you didn't get any Magna weapons in any of your raids for three days AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Three Commanders and Wil from Masada could work, some lower scaled Blazblue characters like Bang and Litchi is also good, some OPM God tiers like Garou and Boros can fight against the likes of Vira.

Wilhelm might be lose to some of them, dunno for the three commanders (Machina is the exception)

Then again Masada matches are banned due of incoming massive revision

Schreiber would be impossible to me with his laws. At least characters like Chev and Alexiel has way to defend themself from Eleonore's onslaught

Kaizuka Satomi said:
Schreiber would be impossible to me with his laws. At least characters like Chev and Alexiel has way to defend themself from Eleonore's onslaught
What do you mean? Schreiber doesn't have law manipulation

He has a Briah that "always outspeed everyone" thus technically it's kinda a herculian feat to hit him in the first place, and then he gone full apeshit and slaughter everyone, which unless you survive until he is out of fuel you lose (or abuse the AP gap).

Damn you sure are on the run with them. Makes me feel bad that i slack so much with Bahamut

Back