• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 2

Bahamut keeps recreating Creation, so Matter manipulation seems appropiate.

Time to consider: Bahamut should get causality manipulation, logic manipulation (is that a ability? I dont know) and physics manipulation.

Baha doesnt seem to directly interfere on whatever captain changes with his fate. Though he did try saving him from falling after testing him.

Should baha also get plot manip. Since his roar basically changed plot by reversing akasha EE and saved captain from falling as if it didnt happen and we know akasha EE is basically removal from history.

And everytime he roars it always means something sealed might get unsealed

I just clicked on Captains thread history, now i get why Shiro was complaining about Danchou getting spammed lol.

I think its causality manipulation. Plot is pretty baseless for now

Kaizuka Satomi said:
He has a Briah that "always outspeed everyone" thus technically it's kinda a herculian feat to hit him in the first place, and then he gone full apeshit and slaughter everyone, which unless you survive until he is out of fuel you lose (or abuse the AP gap).
It just speed amp not truly law manipulation, you just seems exaggerating his power a bit

akasha ignores lanx post 80% hp though

for most of the trains i've join. barely anyone uses lanx in lucilius 30man. ubhn you see some lanx but most just 30 kengo burst it.

you start learning how to live without relying on someone else lanx as you reach 200+. mostly someone just bring his or her own buncles.

and oh boi ubhl and the disappearance of lanx is a never ending problem in our crew

If you forgot to lanx for that 75-80% trigger, you could be screwed hard. There's a few low-rank Akasha train I joined failed solely because the supports thinks it's gonna be a cake and pushing brainlessly without trying to protect the carries.

UBHL problem of my crew is not because we lacks phalanx, but because we lacks carry to push damage. Guess things could be better once I got Alanaan and FLB Esser though, to be the burst guy there.

He should get Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3 and 4; Astrals were able to turn other creatures and things to Primals, manipulating their essence to become concepts and myths themselves)

Also does he have full power of Lucifer when he is in his body? Also that should be Possession or something.

oh right conceptual manip i forgot about that

anyway he gets the power of lucifer but not his wings. while in his body he seems pretty strong enough to harm beelzebub who stomped belial and when using paradise lost he keeps saying about using your power and mentioning if lucifer is watching him

Well he was killed by lucifer's sword quite easily as astral researcher. the limiter for 2nd gen was stated to be implemented because the astrals fear losing control of them.

guess likely 5-B then

I wanna ask something. I know Danchou having keys chronologically is out since he's in so many stories but how about the other characters in the crew? Yes, they are also in some stories but not much as Danchou do and clearly has progress throughout the main narrative. My opinion about the tiers look like this.

High 6-A | At least High 6-A, possibly 5-B | 5-B | At least 5-B | Possibly 4-A

Base | Chapter 45 | Chapter 62 | Chapter 128 | 000

its kinda weird since 000 didn't imply them having innermost teaching and neither did they show them using it.

I'm thinking more of

Base | Chapter 62 | Chapter 128 | 000

since in their revisit to zinkenstill was at chapter 64 where they start fighting omegas afaik and the revisit at 45 was just for vyrn to get some of his baha powers to powernull malice and dark essence since they are being chased at that time (and the dialogue at omega doesn't show any implication of being chased) and needs to save yggydrassil asap

i think we can just ignore chapter 45 and go with 4 keys

Base, their fight with akasha and BK, innermost teaching chapter, 000

They're as strong in Zinkenstill as themselves in payback against Yggdrasil though and they fought Rose Queen. If we make 4 keys, then I think we should remove Chapter 62 and put 45 instead.

And also that should upgrade Xeno Cocytus and Ifrit profile we have.

yggy malice was power nulled and limited just like akasha which gave them the fighting chance afaik

or that could work as well

as for fighting RQ i have no information on how strong RQ that time

Yeah but she still had her remaining output, just that her energy was limited by Vyrn. RQ was able to push back Ygg Malice and there's no mention that she was holding back.

so...

What tier are you guys gonna put Walder at ?

Also, shouldnt we focus on making Shiva's profile ? seeing how every 5-B primals are scaled to him

High 6-A by fighting Jade who is stated to be "indestructible" even by Primal standards while Walder is half-dead from Fenrir. He can get At least High 6-A, possibly 5-B dura when he took bloodlusted hit from Fenrir.

Back