• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 2

Also add me in game if you want useful summons for dark water and leeching

just drop a message if its you in my profile

Yeah, Granblue Musical. Mm mm. I also didn't see any notable feats in the event except for Stan having heat resistance and Aliza maybe hitting ghosts. Fun event though.

Its as Jedi said. Get Omega atk weapons and main summon omegas for each element.

And hope that you lucksack into primal summons, especially for fire and earth because you can play those eles f2p. Seraph and bahamut weapons are something you get over time and are the biggest buffs to your grid till you reach HL.

You can all add me for fully uncapped Shiva and 120% ele summons if you need them. I will try to get Bahamut and Lucifer uncapped until next months but for now they are not capped, so only 100% ele buffs on dark and light

And for your own sanity, do not start with light and dark. Dark is became more manageable thanks to it having 2 omega weapons but Celeste is still a b*tch raid. And Luminera is a absolute nightmare for every beginner.

Damn rough, its premium gala with all characters i want.

But sparking hnnngh. My funds...

I always thought Celeste was the easiest Omega raid. Probably because I have many light SSRs and I already have two or three Omega Weapons.

No shit it's Bollywood. It's goofy as ****, having dancing and singing of love while in quite bloody revenge story, even the twist at the end is kinda Bollywood.

Nier: As far as I know... The World created the Arcarum primals by gathering the cores of fallen primal beasts from the War. That makes them unable to resist him... But Death is the sole exception... Death can resist the World and even kill him... Death: I bring doom to all life. Such is my calling. None can escape death brought on by yoors truly... Not even the creator of us Arcarum primals...

does this make death 4-A by her instant death hax. or just make her capable of giving anything the concept of death as long as they have life. because unlike the other 9 arcarum. only her can resist The World and she even stated that death will also create a new world for nier even if the world rejects them. As seen from Temperance and Estarriola story resisting the World erodes their existence ultimately killing them

@Jedi Well, that seem like hax based rather than raw power. About Death resisting The World, could be EE resistance if Temperance and Estarrior did got their existence erode away like you say

****, forgot to take the Evolite and now I has to get 40k arcapoint before GW while my tickets are only 22 left... Guess I've to give up on Alanaan then, time to focus on Esser.

Fraux no good only waifu fite me.

They are both broken in their respective field, Fraux if you need a monster attacker and Alanaan if your team needs utility and tankyness. Need Alanaan for my magna grid though, i aint getting a f2p primal grid done till gw. Sigh

have i told you guys how i hate fire and how they stole everything away from me as dark main.

Only Fraux can calm that hate

just like how Wahid hated Qawi

vote raising Danchou's range to Stellar at least btw, with lore of Revenant Weapons mostly revolve around them piercing the stars and Guider to the Eternal Edge utilize all ten for combat.

TheGreatJedi13 said:
have i told you guys how i hate fire and how they stole everything away from me as dark main.

Only Fraux can calm that hate

just like how Wahid hated Qawi
I'm the opposite, hate Dark in HRT era for being better than Fire in everything, even in waifu department :( Now only Vampy, Cag and Lunalu here to calm my rage and since I'm reaching endgame Fire, I am more depressing at Agni being miles ahead of Colo that my friends now replace Shiva summon with FLB Agni :( Still stomp those filthy f2p Agni at Grimnir comp without much issue like before tho, if both can hit 600k with crit and full def down then why bother Agni when I have Sheep.

i have 2 ixaba already but i hate fire to some extent that i refuse to help my fire

Imagine being a Colo Main in upcoming GW

You can totally play a f2p Agni grid with Athena weapons, fire spear and shiz with Athena, Shiva and Sheep.

i don't have sheep, alanaan and shiva thats the sad part on being a colo main when you can only use free to farm characters like esser and evokers

Back