• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 2

Nice.

also we need to discuss The Star and other arcarum summons for their tiers because their description varies a lot from Star having light on stellar proportion and death capable of resisting The World that could curse the 9 other arcarum into dying if they resist him

The Star would be Star level for that description

should we scale these arcarum to each others or make their tiers individual to each own

its also worth noting that they created Pocket Dimension of the War that also consisted a Sun and light in the background and its their own created dimension because it dies when they do and they are sustaining it

I'll also going to look for Arcarum too but yeah I don't see why they won't scale to each other, same with Evokers.

well its most likely game mechanics but i read from one that its one form of instinctive reaction if its automatic

Then one vote for translatinig counter as Limited Instinctive Reaction, since it most likely that the uses dodge a direct attack and retaliate right away, thus it won't work with AoE or special attack which is more complex than regular blows.

estarriola counter is different the counterattack depends on what attack he takes if he takes special attack he reacts with restraining magic and so forth and estarriola doesn't dodge iirc

as for normal counter attacks that is skill based should be more of fighting skill. counter that still works even if damage is taken or passive ability is limited instinctive reaction. counter attacking with magic falls to limited too as well like athena's tetra something

Likes of Aliza's counter is Limited Instinctive Reaction. I believe that every counter can be considered as one unless it's really special.

i guess High 4-C likely 4-B for arcarum summons

they are sustaining the dimension and can forcefully swallow their targets allowing BFR too as seen from death releasing darkness that swallowed the whole crew.

I'll try getting the background image without the UI for battle should be easy to extract

arcarum so you can stock up tickets. then strengthen your grid . everytime you reach 10 ticket try to do it once (or twice on double ticket event). by the time you can consistently do arcarum thats when arcarum grinding begins. its also a good place to get easy omega, t1, and t2 weapons.

if you don't care much about getting specific eternal character i suggest sarasa because she. trivialized many grinding with her 3rd skill and help you grind stuffs faster. even Arcarum at hard mode.

Normally, you start out by using the magna SR drops and skill level them once or two times as a makeshift grid. You slowly trade them out for ssr magna weapons.

pendant trading is a good guaranteed way to start getting magna ssr you can easily get once a week if you cap Renown pendant

Just host magna daily and you'll be fine, trust me, I spent only 6 months going solo with barely a crew to get my 6 MLB M1 grid, and that's 2 years ago, now you should take less time with all the free M1 weapons from doing story.

Thanks for the tips.

Also btw, I asked some other VSB members if the pocket dimension looks like 4-B or High 4-C and they replied with that it should be around 4-B instead, and they can even see that it is 4-A. I'll go around 4-B. Just straight up 4-B or At least 4-B for Arcanas.

Debuff success rate and Treasure Hunt should be Probability Manipulation. Something like Double and Triple Hit Rate is Statistics Amplification though.

Its funny how captain gets access to majority of the primal beast and stronger hax ones easily at his peak that pitting captain against anyone is almost the equivalent of pitting someone against the gbf verse minus creator.

Having access to only Proto Bahamut is the real deal, Atomization technically make most of his versus battles a complete stomp to either his side or his opponent side.

Back