• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE!!) Yorick Mori VS Perona

Destroy them before they reach Yorick?

Also he has speed amps which would help a lot

Also also the aformentioned taking control of her body if she decides to send her spirit out of it

Do the Ghouls have some form of NPI?

Perona doesn't need to send her astral projection. She did that against Usopp because the latter was unaffected by her ghosts and was able to survive the Ghost Rap.

Yes, all of his summons (Ghouls, The Maiden of the Mist, etc.) have NPI

Yes but if she DOES she's screwed, he points at her hollow body and it gets taken over by the Mist

Calaca Vs said:
Do the Ghouls have some form of NPI?
Perona doesn't need to send her astral projection. She did that against Usopp because the latter was unaffected by her ghosts and was able to survive the Ghost Rap.
but if yorick desnt get affect by her ghost, she is not goingo to leave her body?

If the Ghouls try to stop the Ghosts they will be blown up because I don't see a higher rating for them. The profile says that he can have 4 undeads with him but Perona spams the Ghosts like it's nothing and with Low 7-C Durability they will be destroyed just as easy as Yorick.

Perona's no problems to keep spamming the ghosts. He only has 4.

@Theluki not actually. She used that because Usopp was an actual threat and was right after her real body. Starting at her range,, she doesn't need such a thing since Yorick is far away from her and his range isn't as good as hers.

Calaca Vs said:
Perona's no problems to keep spamming the ghosts. He only has 4.
@Theluki not actually. She used that because Usopp was an actual threat and was right after her real body. Starting at her range,, she doesn't need such a thing since Yorick is far away from her and his range isn't as good as hers.
ok make sense, but i still thinking he is not affected by their ghosts

I wasn't talking about game mechanics (no idea about LOL). Does the summoning takes time? Perona can send more than 4 ghosts at once from different directions, and 4 ghouls aren't gonna stop all of them. Even more when we consider they are glasscannon to them.

Nope, the summoning doesnt take any time, its instant

At any given point Yorick can have 8+ Ghouls on the battlefield as well as the Maiden of the Mist, a spirit comparable to himself in power, and both he and the Maiden have speed amps that can make them a bit faster than Perona and her ghosts

Is there any footage on how he fights? I still don't see him getting past the ghost barrage.

For future reference it's preferred you only bump after a longer period of time. (say a half a day or so)

There are no scans of Yorick fighting no

He can just summon his ghouls directly under her, unlike her he can spawn them at a range of several dozen meters and can avoid her ghosts via speed amps

Cool, with equalized speed it would take less than a second for the gap to be closed, made even easier with Yorick's speed amps

It doesnt need to be, it just needs to be enough to close the gap

He can also slow her down with the same ability that speeds him up

I'm not sure how to take the speed amp. Don't know if it's legal considering his speed rating but I digress.

Okay I'm going to say it now. If there's no footage of Yorick's fights nor statements how do we know your arguments are true at all? It could be just game mechanics. We need more evidence right now. Even things like the character's description or powers' descriptions will be enough.

Yes, but I need screenshots from the game because the profile doesn't reflect things like Yorick being able to use 8 ghouls at the same time.

I don't think that the Ghouls should be able to touch the ghosts. They aren't spirits nor souls in any way. Plus I need proof for this, because just because they touch "ghosts" in the game could be a game mechanic as well.

"Affected enemies are slowed and marked while Yorick gains bonus movement speed when moving towards them."

Maybe I'm misreading but this sounds like he just can buff his speed while running towards the ghosts.

The Undead army rises a corpse everytime an enemy dies. Guess what? The ghosts aren't alive so they don't die if they explode.

The description for his resistance is also odd. It comes from something that makes people mad, which is Madness Manipulation. I don't see the correlation nor the CRT to clarify such a thing.

Here ya go

They dont touch ghosts in-game, that comes from the lore

Be buffs his speed and slows the opponent's speed at the same time it has nothing to do with ghosts

Neither are any of the ghost and undead champions in the game but they leave graves

i have a question, the yorick's maiden, can suck life ,something like that,idk if is a mechaninc of the game but, the maiden can hurt some characters like nocturne, nocturne is a shadow, a primordial force of pure evil. so the maiden can hurt someone with intangibility , could she suck the ghosts of the perona?

You still have yet to explain how that wont change a thing

Case in point Yorick speed amps himself and the Maiden and speed reduces perona, closes the gap, and summons ghouls at her feet that kill her while the Maiden protects him

Back