• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE!!) Yorick Mori VS Perona

First, Yorick is Low 7-C, not 7-C.

Second, how does his soul manopulation works exactly? Is it passive and works under certain range?

Calaca Vs said:
First, Yorick is Low 7-C, not 7-C.
Second, how does his soul manopulation works exactly? Is it passive and works under certain range?
a low 7-c can fight with a 7-c?

and i think his soul manipulation is like you say

Against Perona doesn't matter since she has no ratings for her physical stats but she one-shots with the explosion manipulation.

If Yorick has hax he can fight back but thats why I'm asking how it works, if it's a projectile, AoE or anything else.

the soul manipulation is with the maiden, a summon, medium range, and she is capable to suck the soul

They are starting at Perona's range which is far higher than Yorick's so I think the has this. Her Ghosts are pretty OP if you have no Resistance to Empathic Manipulation and with Yorick's will subjugated all the thing she needs is a Ghost Rap to blow him into pieces.

yorick has a divine tears something like that, they prevents yorick get crazy, but i think his gouls and the maiden, can tank some ghosts, and probably he is capable to do some damage in perona, but idk if he is going tô win

Calaca Vs said:
I don't see a Resistance or something like that on his profile.
oh sorry i understand now, idk why the tears arent in the wiki. In the lore explain this tears

Perona's ghosts can induce depression and sadness, making a opponent lost his willpower and losses for incapacitation, and even if this don't work, she can turn they into a bomb who can hurt 7-C characters. She also can make a lot of they, coming for all directions.

Reading through his lore again he should also have Life Manip and a resistance to Death Manip as the Tears of Life are the water from the same spring that Maokai absorbed, as well as a resistance to soul manip

Technically the Tears of Life alone should hard counter basically anything Perona can do to Yorick

Reading through how Perona's powers work Yorick's own abilities should hard counter her as well as she has to remove her spirit and leave her body hollow, meaning that with just a flick of his wrist Yorick can take control of her empty body and have it fight alongside him

WeeklyBattles said:
Reading through how Perona's powers work Yorick's own abilities should hard counter her as well as she has to remove her spirit and leave her body hollow, meaning that with just a flick of his wrist Yorick can take control of her empty body and have it fight alongside him
so

yorick-1

perona-2

The antithesis of undeath that causes severe pain to undead beings if they so much as try to touch the wielder

Back