• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mori Dan(post Mori Jung) Vs Cosmic Garou

There's always a bigger fish. I'm pretty sure I could find a random Chinese novel that skill stomps God of Highschool.
the random chinese novels are traumatic tbh. how do they even find the tier 0 vsbwversal main character from a novel written 20 years ago and dug up from under mount huashan or something

How exactly? Is he gonna grab them? I don't see NPI to portals on his profile
No of course not. I mean he can dodge Garou's BFR.

His instincts is so crazy that he didn't even know what he was doing while using his instincts.

And with his sense of smell, he could already pinpoint where the his enemies will teleport.

Mori does not surpass Garou in skill, Mori is a genius in combat while Garou is an extraordinary genius applying God's knowledge in his martial arts ,and this gap may increase even more with the arrival of the next chapters, since knowledge of God can be tier 1
No of course not. I mean he can dodge Garou's BFR.

His instincts is so crazy that he didn't even know what he was doing while using his instincts.

And with his sense of smell, he could already pinpoint where the his enemies will teleport.
He surpasses Blast's proficiency with the use of his portals, Blast could surpass the senses of a cosmic Garou who was far more skilled than his pre-awakened monster version who could fight in his sleep and use his copycat antics by fusing several martial techniques with maximum proficiency into one during combat while sleeping

Mori does not surpass Garou in skill, Mori is a genius in combat while Garou is an extraordinary genius applying God's knowledge in his martial arts ,and this gap may increase even more with the arrival of the next chapters, since knowledge of God can be tier 1
Yes, this is the point I want to say. The scientific knowledge he got from God helped his martial arts for sure, but in other aspects, I still believe that he is less skills that Mori.

He surpasses Blast's proficiency with the use of his portals, Blast could surpass the senses of a cosmic Garou who was far more skilled than his pre-awakened monster version who could fight in his sleep and use his copycat antics by fusing several martial techniques with maximum proficiency into one during combat while sleeping
Although Mori has never shown that he can fight while sleeping, other than that, Mori is can do same thing But on steroid.

if I really want to explain his skills, I would have to explain for hours.

Last edited:
Back