• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace VOTES LEFT) Connie Cracks Open a Pepsi

I believe Pepsiman has about 1.7 megajoules while connie was calced to have about 3.

Also not too sure why gives him toon force but I can probably look around

Well hold up lemme find the calc.

Didnt know 3 megajoules was 9-A but lemme just double check

Well Connie has a solid AP advantage and given she was trained by Pearl and regularly fights and spars with 7-A enemies, I'd say she has skill.

If the calc gets evaluated possibly?

But we have characters who have six megajoules in wall level? I can name several

I think 6 is also 0.001 Tons but with higher decimals after the 1.

Unless these damn conversion calculators are wrong that is ovo.

My envisionment for how this fight goes down is Pepsiman tries to give Pepsi to Connie, and she cuts him in half mistaking him for a corrupted gem.

But then as she walks away she turns and whispers, "Coke's Better" ovo.

Nah Pepsiman offers her a pepsi and connie's mom rips him in half for trying to get her daughter to drink soda

Daaamn that's one strict momma

unfortunately this isn't a fight between Pepsiman and the mom so that ain't no vote

I mean connie still wins tbh

Also has anyone made a note of how terrifying Pepsiman sounds? He doesnt talk he just makes the noise of a pitch shifted can of pepsi being opened

Isu spams telekinesis and energy beam and all of Assassin's Creed goes high-end 9-A for tanking beams that vape people OwO

Back