• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jackythejack

They/Them
Sooooo. Don't ask how I came up with this idea because I won't have an answer. Speed is equalized, fight takes place in Dead Rising 1 mall, and both combatants start ten meters apart. Also video game Larry used. Who wins.

Larry Daley: 7

Connie Maheswara

Is it bad I don't know who wins?

I'm a little unsure myself. Connies more skilled not doubt. But Larry certainly isn't unskilled. Fighting with those ancient guards and such. But what keeps him in the game is his powers. Which would give Connie a huge amount of trouble. Shield if she gets too close, and lightning for range. Also life manipulation causes issues making it hard to keep track of the other. Things coming to life and filling up the mall. Going to make it hard to keep track of one girl or guy. I would have said maybe larry cause he can spam bolts and just stay as far away as he can. Pictures to get around, just flat out run, use the life around to hide. Ect. But her swords durability plus skill is going to make hitting her relatively hard. Both have some pretty similar stamina from the looks. If Connie does get close, shield and healing can cover what she will attempt to do or does get in. But getting close is going to be pretty hard. Larry can move more efficiently with paintings.

So I'm not sure either. Larry's powers definitely keep him in the game. But with them. The game can tip either way. Especially since both can last similar lengths in stamina

I've heard that her instinctive reaction is supposed to go, in case that changes anything.

Well, that would lean it a bit closer to Larry. Since larry can hit at a range, and extremely long range. That gives him more capabilities to actually hit her. And if he hits her enough. It doesn't even have to knock her out to win. It's more so if she is taking more damage. She is losing more stamina. And he could outlast her. Knock her down if he gets lucky enough. He just needs to get the hits in. Taking that off her profile does help some.

Oh. This may help a lot. He gets his hands on that sword. She is not taking that back from him. Class 5-10 >>>>> above average human. I guess I'll vote Larry. Seems like his options for winning are a bit more abundant and easier to do. (Not that I'm saying they are easy. Just easier). Connie has to fight him up close, and doesn't have much to fight back his shield or him yeeting her sword away. Larry has that up close he can either use shield and get away, use the right time to take the sword from her and just overwhelm with powers, or stay away and use range to beat down her stamina. And then he has the advantage of healing. So even in the case of taking damage. He has a way to recover

Oh yeah her ls is supposed to be upgraded to I think whatever Steven's is.

weekly would know more about it than I do but as far as I know she loses IR and gains LS

''Also Connie recently got a loss from Doomguy. I'm putting her up against people I think stand good chances against her to give her a true gauntlet since some of her fights seem hopelessly easy''

Depending which key she scales to. If it's the class 5. It's still probably fine since larry can scale up to 10. Any key past that means that option goes right out the window. But still going larry for the time being.

Buttersamuri said:
She is gonna lose some of her wins I think. At least the goomba. who gets widely downplayed in many area </div>
Like which wins? Besides the Goomba because those seem like they're gonna be upgraded to 8-C

Prolly Alec since there's almost if not 6 times power difference

Two of her DBZ fights. While Goku is probably fine. The other two are repetitive and go after weaker people in the verse with less to offer than before.

I'll Check the others again for anything else

Might wanna take those to the Versus thread removal request thread then.

in the meantime v o t e

And I think I'll stick Larry for now. His win seems less risky and easier to pull off. Him winning combat wise is better since he is physically close to her AP/durability wise, and has range options that can work far at out of her range, powers to helps his stamina and drain her with range and eventually knock her out. Either that or just drains her stamina and outlasts. Larry's powers lets him drain her and out last or knock her out while letting him play keep away and still do damage.

I'll also vote Larry for Butter's reasons.

It also looks like Larry has BFR. If it's applicable, that seems like a much better win condition for him.

Ok good. Right. This is game larry. Movies gonna get a hella buff. turns out I missed the very first frame that shows how thick that door he scales to busting is. But I accidentally paused the video just as the right time of showing it. Which is the only thing that held back from the most accurate end.

Back