• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace VOTES LEFT) Connie Cracks Open a Pepsi

CinnabarManx421 said:
Yes it has.
AFAIK the low end has been approved. But the high end is supplemented after the low end has been approved.

And you do not approve a value of a feat in a versus thread. Approve it in the calc blog.

CinnabarManx421 said:
I'm just going off by what's on Pepsiman's page. His AP section links right to the wall/sofa destroying calc.
And there are two ends.

First I calculate the low end and was accepted.

Then the high end appears after the low end was accepted and I am requested (dunno exact where by now) to do a high end including the mattress.

Back