• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Two characters who can hax continent busters face off

TheMasculineMineta said:
Probably Rohan for memory wiping.
this fight is a who can hax who first. if boa haxes then rohan gets petrified, if rohan haxes then boa looses

Calaca Vs said:
Rohan puts Hancock in love towards him.
please give reasons for oyur vote. like i said. this is a hax first situation. both can ista-hax eachother and the question is who will do it first

If it's just "who pulls his hax first", then it's 99% inconclusive unless Boa's hax is much faster or much slower than pointing.

It comes whether if Hancock can somehow sense Heaven's Door aproaching herself or not. If it's the former, she dodges and instahax. If not, she gets rewritten.

Isn't too hard tbh. Hancock has Observation Haki which at the very least lets the user to know when someone is nearby by the bloodlust of killing intent. But Rohan has usually none so I think he takes this.

TriforcePower1 said:
I'm quite sure One Piece characters in general can't see stands, though I admit I may be wrong.
they cannot. maybe feel them with haki but i do not think so. i mean if they could see stands then they would probably be able to see ghosts

Speed equalized doesn't mean her hax can't be faster i.e thinking in speed equal is still faster than pointing

Paul Frank said:
Speed equalized doesn't mean her hax can't be faster i.e thinking in speed equal is still faster than pointing
rohan only needs to activate his stand and he haxes

boa needs to point her hands at him

No rohans stand either needs to reach and touch her

Or if this is thus spoke rohan he has to point his fight at her

Paul Frank said:
No rohans stand either needs to reach and touch her
Or if this is thus spoke rohan he has to point his fight at her
fix your grammar cause i cant even understand who you are supporting

rohans stand either needs to touch boa

Or if this is thus spoke Kishibe Rohan then he has to point his finger at her

The first one is slower than petrification and the second one makes it incon

Heaven's door hax needs touch boa, and boa's hax don't needs touch him. Btw, Boa is more skilled in hand-to-hand combat being a leader of super amazons, and she has control of 3 types of haki, making easily to her deflect Rohan's attacks. Boa should takes.

Rei Rubro said:
Heaven's door hax needs touch boa, and boa's hax don't needs touch him. Btw, Boa is more skilled in hand-to-hand combat being a leader of super amazons, and she has control of 3 types of haki, making easily to her deflect Rohan's attacks. Boa should takes.
i do not think boa can see or feel stands. she would only see some dude standing in front of her and then she would get opened like a book and paralyzed

why not? CoO can sense invisible things and enemy's intentions. And Hancock still attacks first.

Most likely yes. Inconclusive because Rohan gets incapacitated by petrification and Boa by transmutation and info manip so that she can't harm him (which effectively incaps her by rules)

SBA says this is TSRK Rohan who has feats of using HD by pointing, so yeah it might be incon

You sure Boa needs to do a gesture to activate hax?

Boa turns people to stone through heart shaped gesture, arrows, or physical contact. Rohan just needs to point. Pointing is faster than gesturing. Rohan will have the faster quick draw. My vote goes to Rohan.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Does Boa's hax have travel time? Cuz Rohan's does not.
im pretty sure she does have it. but wait for more replies cause im not sure

Back