• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Photoshop Flowey vs Galeem: SOUL Collecting

It's not? In fact, Flowey erasing the Underground is the "debateable" part of it.
RjZWSPf.png
Ah yes, semantics, typical Adem. Nothing says that it's unusable in vs threads.

I think some people are overthinking the mindset Flowey has in this match. In Undertale, his motivations and actions as Photoshop Flowey transcended the individual factor of whether or not Frisk was dead, and this allowed Frisk to call for help enough times for the human souls to fight against Flowey and have him lose the ability to use save states. In this versus thread that has no significant story, Flowey and Galeem simply see each other as completely unknown enemies trying to kill each other in a serious fight. I doubt Flowey would be messing around with Galeem, letting him have openings to give him a false sense of hope. Galeem doesn't even have expressions nor speech, so trying to torture him probably wouldn't be enjoyable.

When Frisk reduced Flowey's HP to zero, Flowey pretended to lose, and then he loaded a state when he was at full HP. This means it's in character for Flowey to prevent his own death by saving his state at max HP and loading back to that state whenever he dies. The only reason Flowey pretended to lose against Frisk is because he wanted to make this move against Frisk a bit of a prank, to demonstrate his superiority. The aspect of pretending to lose would be absent from a match against Galeem, because Galeem has no personality and Flowey has no previous conflict with this character. There is a good chance Flowey would load to his max HP state before he would get hit by something that seems dangerous, like an energetic beam of light similar to his own, which would make him unkillable against an opponent like Galeem and thus make Flowey the inevitable winner under that interpretation. However, since Flowey doesn't know that he would get turned into a Spirit in one hit from Galeem, there's also a good chance Flowey would be willing to take hits from Galeem to try learning how he fights, which would lead to Flowey's defeat.

Based on my analysis, I vote for the match being inconclusive.

I mean if information manipulation is based on manipulating files then that sounds like he didn't use information manipulation to get rid of anyone.
I think you're overthinking this as you don't have to specifically show that you're deleting specific files to have that (as Undertale does not even have much in the actual folder), it's just that the things happening at the same time should be enough to conclude that they overlap.

Not everything needs to be spoonfed, dud.

Anyway, Grace.

Back