• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Gumball fights a Speaker Box because budget cuts

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
The Announcer has taken over CN Headquarters and decides to cancel TAWOG's plans for a new season because of budget cuts. Angered, Gumball steps in to take down this robotic box menace.

Speed is equalized, both are have prior knowledge of each other, and both have their full arsenal. The battle is in Elmore, with both starting 10 meters apart.

And about the tiers. This is more of a hax battle.

Who wins?

Budget Cuts: 7 (Oofman789, Soupywolf5, GoCommitDi, I'm Blue daba dee daba die, EMagoIorSouI, PuasLuisZX, AYEstein)

No longer a laughing joke to ma:

You think youre powerful? Ill erase you along with the entire multiverse!:

I think Gumball but I may be wrong since he won't take the battle pretty seriously via seeing that the announcer is a speaker box and possibly think that the announcer won't effect him

Oofman789 said:
I think Gumball but I may be wrong since he won't take the battle pretty seriously via seeing that the announcer is a speaker box and possibly think that the announcer won't effect him
They both have prior knowledge.

Anywho, whatever Gumball pulls out, Announcer can just yeet away the equipment due to budget cuts.

If they were Bloodlusted then the Announcer just starts with Plot selling Gumball (So it probably doesn't change anything, as Gumball doen't have thought-based hax)

Technically, Gumball can still win if he spurts acid into Announcer which would negate his durability.

Psychomaster35 said:
Gumball can still win if he spurts acid into Announcer which would negate his durability.
No it won't, it's 9-A acid, it won't do a single thing to someone who's physically 7-B, it's like trying to shoot an 8-C with a 9-B gun and saying it can ignore durability because it's piercing damage

Even if it wasn't, he would have to hold in his toxicity and get upclose to him

I suppose so, but it wouldnt really change a thing, to be honest. Gumball DOES need to talk, after all, and even so, those waves are only up to 8-C. Even after Announcer gets downgraded to High 7-C, he still tanks it.

One more.

Wait, how did you know that reference!? And for your sake, it is Twisted Metal I see it as and it always will be!

Yeah, to High 7-C.

Regardless, nothing changes, as he can still one shot.

Also, are you going to vote?

Back