• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Finally a 2-A Pokémon vs Dragon Ball

Incredible, but these 2 are for some reason matched in AP, so:

2-A Demon God Demigra vs 2-A Darkrai, speed equalized.

8964655b3fbf2a1fc62ae68b1a3f4bdd.png
8b7dfab48734b59b9913ef01e24ae25b815384e4r1-600-849v2_hq.jpg

Mind hax GG:

Sleep hax GG: 1 (theultimate5105)

TOO BIG: 10 (Rikimarox2, Crimson_Shadow101, Oleggator, sanicspood, Greenshifter, Havok, Gilad_Hyperstar, LightReinh12345, King_Clab, Ottavio_Merluzzo)

Last edited:
Darkrai can put concepts to sleep, mindhax concepts, how does Demigra resist any of that? And why does Darkrai negate resistance to darkness manipulation

Garchomp you gotta provide scans for stuff like this. Especially when it's stuff that has absolutely no mention on profiles. You've done this several times before already.

Just checked the creation trio's profile, and I ain't seeing any conceptual mind hax fuckery there. Also, I'm not seeing mind hax in any of their profiles in general, except for resistances. Does darkrai have their resistances?

Just checked the creation trio's profile, and I ain't seeing any conceptual mind hax fuckery there. Also, I'm not seeing mind hax in any of their profiles in general, except for resistances. Does darkrai have their resistances?
It was referring to just offensive powers ofc

Nevermind, just realised the trio doesnt have mindhax listed there
If only if the profile mentioned Darkrai as a dark type on lake trio level possibly resist lake trio mindhax

Anyone has examples of what Demigra uses at the start of the battle?

Nevermind, just realised the trio doesnt have mindhax listed there
If only if the profile mentioned Darkrai as a dark type on lake trio level possibly resist lake trio mindhax

Anyone has examples of what Demigra uses at the start of the battle?
pretty sure demigra starts with mind hax

Doesn't sleep manipulation fall under mind manipulation
There's situations when characters can be sleeped via other things (Ana from overwatch for instance).
Sleep although comes from entire organism, not just brain.
I'll even use terminology: "Sleep is a naturally recurring state of mind and body, characterized by altered consciousness, relatively inhibited sensory activity, reduced muscle activity and inhibition of nearly all voluntary muscles during rapid eye movement (REM) sleep,[1] and reduced interactions with surroundings.[2]"

There's situations when characters can be sleeped via other things (Ana from overwatch for instance).
Sleep although comes from entire organism, not just brain.
I'll even use terminology: "Sleep is a naturally recurring state of mind and body, characterized by altered consciousness, relatively inhibited sensory activity, reduced muscle activity and inhibition of nearly all voluntary muscles during rapid eye movement (REM) sleep,[1] and reduced interactions with surroundings.[2]"
Ah ok

Back