• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Ella VS Bubble: Dance with the Bubbles

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Original VS Inspiration, lets have at it. While I am aware that Battle for Dream Island wrecks Total Drama due to massive AP gaps, this is one of the only matches thats actually fair, and from one character who just so happens to have 10-C durability. This will be interesting...

Speed is equalized, both have prior knowledge of each other, and both are willing to kill, but are still in-character. Bubble does NOT have her Recovery Center nor Spaceship, however, she has access to 32 Freeze Juice Syringes. Starting distance is 10 meters, and the fight is in Camp Wawanakwa.

Who wins?

Just Dance: 1 (FRIMI)

Fragile:

ELIMINATION FOR BOTH: 7 (One strange boi, Tonygameman, Buttersamuri, Soupywolf5, Jimboydejuan12, I'm Blue daba dee daba die, Flashlight237)

where does the fight take place? if Ella has access to even a single animal she wins by just 2v1-ing bubble. theoretically bubble could 1 shot both Ella and an animal at once, but if she has, for instance a flock of small birds, then its an instant gg

However, if it were most of the other TD characters, I'd agree that it's inconclusive

I said it was Camp Wawanakwa. Also, Bubble has had experience with keeping up with characters capable of dodging danmaku anyways, especially being more experienced.

that is true for straightforward projectiles such as knives and forks and such, but she has never shown any skill in being actually evasive to my knowledge

Thats literally how anybody who just got into BFDI can mistake females for male characters all because of their voice lol

but like i shouldnt have made that mistake cuz i've been watching since bfdi, bfb's existence was actually news to me since bfdia just straight up didnt end

Anywho, Bubble will tend to fight more, and thanks to her being a bubble (aside from easily being oneshot), she can jump high distances, so that would easily catch Ella off guard.

but she does also fall slower by the same logic, so any birds that she has under her command will easily intercept Bubble after Ella gets her bearings during the jump. In fact, if the birds are instructed to attack prior to Bubble surprising Ella in any way, it wouldn't matter cuz the birds would just keep going. Plus, if Ella has prior knowledge of Bubble, which she does, she wouldn't be caught off guard by anything like that, whereas even though Bubble can already know about Ella's abilities, she can't really do anything about it

Should I give Bubble some Freeze Juice Syringes in the fight to make it more fair? Just curious. Or would that not make a difference?

the problem is giving bubble any equipment at all kind of makes it a stomp, cuz that means bubble has the ability to throw something

And remember that Ella would already be aware of it. Also, the Freeze Juice Syringe can only be used once on one target, hence, I add a limit to what Bubble gets (10).

yeah in that case, Ella stomps via nearby animals of which there are many seeing as this takes place on camp wawanakwa FRA

32 syringes should be enough, then (Its just a number based on how many syringes Bubble was using/was gonna use in BFDIA 5a). Also, vote counted.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that no matter how much freeze juice Bubble gets, unless it's enough to take out all the nearby fauna at any given point in all of Total Drama, which is definitely in the triple digits, Bubble would get taken out promply after freezing Ella, but since freeze juice is exclusively non-lethal, Ella would eventually thaw and win since Bubble is already dead

Remember, Incapacitation is a thing. If one is incapacitated for at least 1 day, they lose. The Freeze Juice was capable of freezing those injected with it up to 2 days (BFDIA 5e). Also, correct me if I am wrong, but doesnt Ella summon animals by singing (just thinking that when she tamed the bear)?

I'll have to double check, but I'm pretty sure she's done it without singing with a flock of birds specifically

As for the 2 days thing, are you referring to the WOAH bunch being frozen from the start? Because if so, it was only a few hours to my knowledge

That is where you are wrong... watch further, specifically to when FreeSmart freezes Team No Name while climbing Yoyle Mountain.

Specifically... this.

Oh yeah ur right. The walking up the mountain montage was so short that I didn't even consider it. So to be clear, if Ella is frozen for 2 days and bubble dies, that is considered a draw despite the fact that Ella unfreezes after time?

Yeah, and if Bubble were to freeze Ella before she could sommon animals, even if those birds come, they would get frozen as well. And of course, she wouldnt pop if it makes contact to her limbs, she'd pop if her main body gets hit.

Back