• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Ella VS Bubble: Dance with the Bubbles

do we know if the user of freeze juice can predict or even change how long it lasts? If not, do we just assume that it'll always last 2 days? In my eyes, if being frozen for 2 days counts as a loss, then freeze juice is essentially a projectile that has a chance to one-shot, and a chance to just temporarily stun essentially. In that case, the way I view the battle starting with Ella beginning to sing to amass animals to gang on Bubble, then Ella gets hit with freeze juice mid-song and the animals aquired would proceed to kill Bubble. At this point, the battle is either a draw or a win in Ella's favor depending on how long she stays frozen. Because of the 2 options being a win and a draw, I'd say that I'm still giving the battle to Ella since she has a decent chance to win

sorry for waiting a while. part of the problem is that even though Bubble could eat birds and be fine, theres no reason to think that she actually could successfully do it without getting popped. In the announcer example, its essentially a corriographed sequence such that she always knows exactly when and where to open her mouth and eat the announcer, but I see no reason to think that its a combat-capable option, especially when you consider that theres more than 1 bird at a time at probably different angles. provided theres at least 5 birds that attack simultaniously (and I personally think you could even get away with saying less than that) Bubble shouldn't be able to stop all of them since every limb would be preoccupied. Also, even though I've already said this I'll restate it, Bubble is good at dodging large amounts of projectiles, but hasn't shown to be adept at actualy evasiveness in the event of a chase

Judging by all this, Ella should easily be able to handle this. Heck, forget birds, a bear would be enough to nail Bubble.

i think a swarm of small animals would fair much better than 1 or 2 large animals. Bubble can take a bear ez, but could Bubble take a whole flock of birds, or better yet, a swarm of bees? I don't think so

I mean, she did dodge shovel cakes side by side from Announcer, and that was in quick succession.

but again, she can dodge, but I don't think she can evade. The two are different. A projectile should be easier to avoid than something that can actually control its flight path, like a missile, or perse a bird

Indeed, it seems.

But there will be the animals, so thats the only thing Bubble has to worry about... depending on how much she usually summons, and Bubble could hit her successfully, she'd only have around 31 syringes left.

tbh even if she has more syringes than there are animals present, she would still probably get popped by not being able to throw them fast enough. Bubble hasn't really shown the ability to utilize her arms and legs the same way characters like pencil can, and thus her throwing rate is likely much lower, so the odds are pretty good a bird, deer, bear, or squirrel will land a single hit

Bubble does her thing and gets stalemated by someone way below her tier due to god awful durability FRA I totally wasn't stalling my vote or anything

Back