• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
While painting a simple picture of the sunset Adeleine sundle saw something that made her feel shocked, the sun was moved ruining her painting. Infuriated she drew Kracko to fly closer there she saw the Have Cots all melting in the sun, exept one who has jumped into the moon to scape, a living Bubble with arms and legs, wanting to take out her frustration Adeleine decided to atack the Bubble who screamed "oh noioh" before the battle start

A BUBBLE VS A CHILD

BUBBLE vs ADELEINE
kirbystarallies_2517343.png
19b1241b945e86928030093e8e702a21.png

Rules:​
  • Adeleine first key is used and she start with a Kracko drawing
  • Bubble is on her first Key and has a Bubble recovery center next to her, Scissors and Freeze Juice​
  • Battle takes place on the moon with a atmosphere thanks to Toon Force/Plot induced stupidity​
  • They start 10 kms of distance from one another​
  • Speed Equalized​
With no further a do;

Yolecake!: 7 (James_Plays_4_Games, JustANormalLemon, CuteAnimeNekoGirl99, Peppersalt43, Mariogoods, TheGuy, Dragonite007)

A actual human:

Friendship Power!!!:​

Last edited:
Both characters have MFTL+ speed even with it equalized in this matchup, but Bubble tends to be nervous and lacks combat skill, while Adeleine stays in one spot to fight until her patience runs out. The starting distance being ten kilometers makes this interesting to think about.

Adeleine doesn't make more paintings into reality when she has done so to make one of the stronger characters she knows of. It's important to mention that Adeleine's paintings aren't perfect replicas, so the Kracko here isn't as effective as the one that has a VS Battles Wiki profile of him. Due to Bubble having her freeze juice syringes and due to her willingness to throw them at an enemy, I think this Kracko would go down easily despite his flight and electricity. This would prompt Adeleine to continue painting characters into reality. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them would succeed at popping Bubble if Adeleine were to decide to paint a bunch of weaker characters instead of one strong one, but of course, Bubble's recovery center would resurrect her. This would inform Adeleine that Bubble can resurrect, but Adeleine's combat skill wasn't very good before Kirby Star Allies; I don't think Adeleine would successfully manage to destroy Bubble's recovery center from kilometers away while simultaneously successfully keeping Bubble away from her. It's not as though Bubble is inept at physical activity just because of her personality and lack of 1 VS 1 skill, since she still successfully participates in BFDI; she even got the farthest during the hurdle jumping contest during BFDI 14: Half a Loaf Is Better Than None. All of Adeleine's painting creations would be defeated in one hit against Bubble, so it probably wouldn't be very difficult for Bubble to close the distance gap and hit Adeleine once to win.

I vote for Bubble winning this battle for the reasons I wrote.

Both characters have MFTL+ speed even with it equalized in this matchup, but Bubble tends to be nervous and lacks combat skill, while Adeleine stays in one spot to fight until her patience runs out. The starting distance being ten kilometers makes this interesting to think about.

Adeleine doesn't make more paintings into reality when she has done so to make one of the stronger characters she knows of. It's important to mention that Adeleine's paintings aren't perfect replicas, so the Kracko here isn't as effective as the one that has a VS Battles Wiki profile of him. Due to Bubble having her freeze juice syringes and due to her willingness to throw them at an enemy, I think this Kracko would go down easily despite his flight and electricity. This would prompt Adeleine to continue painting characters into reality. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them would succeed at popping Bubble if Adeleine were to decide to paint a bunch of weaker characters instead of one strong one, but of course, Bubble's recovery center would resurrect her. This would inform Adeleine that Bubble can resurrect, but Adeleine's combat skill wasn't very good before Kirby Star Allies; I don't think Adeleine would successfully manage to destroy Bubble's recovery center from kilometers away while simultaneously successfully keeping Bubble away from her. It's not as though Bubble is inept at physical activity just because of her personality and lack of 1 VS 1 skill, since she still successfully participates in BFDI; she even got the farthest during the hurdle jumping contest during BFDI 14: Half a Loaf Is Better Than None. All of Adeleine's painting creations would be defeated in one hit against Bubble, so it probably wouldn't be very difficult for Bubble to close the distance gap and hit Adeleine once to win.

I vote for Bubble winning this battle for the reasons I wrote.

About the speed: Sinse I couldn't find adeleine speed she is just baseline while bubble is quite above baseline

The only thing I have to say about your analizes is that Adeleine wouldn't have the AP to destroy the bubble recovery center sinse It should have 4-A dura, but she still could BFR It by trowing out of orbit sinse her paints can have Multi-Stellar LS or incapacitate Bubble the same way block did on his funny doings, just put a gordo drawing inside the Bubble recovery center

Any way, Yes I agree, counted and I will also vote for Bubble

About the speed: Sinse I couldn't find adeleine speed she is just baseline while bubble is quite above baseline
I'm sure that Adeleine's speed is comparable to Kirby's. Either way, speed should be equalized here.
The only thing I have to say about your analizes is that Adeleine wouldn't have the AP to destroy the bubble recovery center sinse It should have 4-A dura, but she still could BFR It by trowing out of orbit sinse her paints can have Multi-Stellar LS or incapacitate Bubble the same way block did on his funny doings, just put a gordo drawing inside the Bubble recovery center
I don't recall the recovery centers scaling to tier 4. Either way, like you wrote, the matchup isn't a stomp if the recovery centers do scale like that.
Any way, Yes I agree, counted and I will also vote for Bubble
👍

I'm sure that Adeleine's speed is comparable to Kirby's. Either way, speed should be equalized here.
How fast is kirby? and I think so too
I don't recall the recovery centers scaling to tier 4. Either way, like you wrote, the matchup isn't a stomp if the recovery centers do scale like that.
Basically, It wasn't simply evapored every time It was destroyed so It's at least close to the contestants own AP

We can probable also compare to other Recovery centers like the one from TPOT that killed pen by falling on him
Do you think I could do It with again with Adeleine second key? (of course, with only tier 6-A allowed)

Last edited:
How fast is kirby? and I think so too
The highest calculated speed feat that Kirby scales to is in the range of eight trillion times faster than light. That's far slower than the highest calculated speed that BFDI characters like Bubble scale to, so keep speed equalized in this matchup.
Basically, It wasn't simply evapored every time It was destroyed so It's at least close to the contestants own AP

We can probable also compare to other Recovery centers like the one from TPOT that killed pen by falling on him
I guess so, though BFDI isn't faithful enough to scientific accuracy for a detail like whether or not a target was vaporized to always be the most reliable way of determining its durability.
Do you think I could do It with again with Adeleine second key? (of course, with only tier 6 to bellow allowed)
Adeleine would just outskill Bubble and destroy the recovery center with a painting creation strong enough to do that. It's not really an option to restrict anything above tier 6 in this case, since that would be unnaturally altering Adeleine's battle tactics to prevent her from painting specific characters to reality that she otherwise would, using the same means she is given access to under those battle conditions that would allow her to paint characters with power tier 6 or lower into reality. This matchup is a lot more interesting to think about when it's the way it is now.

The highest calculated speed feat that Kirby scales to is in the range of eight trillion times faster than light. That's far slower than the highest calculated speed that BFDI characters like Bubble scale to, so keep speed equalized in this matchup.

I guess so, though BFDI isn't faithful enough to scientific accuracy for a detail like whether or not a target was vaporized to always be the most reliable way of determining its durability.

Adeleine would just outskill Bubble and destroy the recovery center with a painting creation strong enough to do that. It's not really an option to restrict anything above tier 6 in this case, since that would be unnaturally altering Adeleine's battle tactics to prevent her from painting specific characters to reality that she otherwise would, using the same means she is given access to under those battle conditions that would allow her to paint characters with power tier 6 or lower into reality. This matchup is a lot more interesting to think about when it's the way it is now.
Alread putted the rules to be Speed Equalized only

Well, amost sure we have other feats of the bubble recovery center beingh trowed around, and the Pen thing still should scale quite nice

thanks for the imput

Now we wait for more votes

bubble FRA, though does Adeleine have any winwincons?
Counted and

Back