• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I really go, let me make something clear, I'm not saying "just walking near bubble would kill saitama" this is Sally, especially tgat would mean bubble can't controll her strengh whem to do delicated things, like how a box fighter wouldn't crush the head of a kitten if he petted It

I am saying that if bubble is 10 meters away from saitama and decides to try to harm him by closing her eyes and running in her direction like Luigi doing his smash atack in smash bros, this would be bubble using her AP in a combat cenario, so now saitama would be desintegrated by aproching her.

Saying she just existindo generate this much force is silly. But makes sense whem we look in a combat cenario

That would be why saitama has so many losses where he don't desintegrate a oponent before they can get close to hax him by just movig, no one uses this destructive forces whem not wanting to acctually use their full strengh... I'm not makig sense anymore, am I?

I vote for Saitama winning due to him being a more skilled fighter than Bubble and due to Saitama not being scared of fighting while Bubble usually is.

Does Saitama actively go fight opponents?
I mean would it be in character for him to act aggressively and immediatly attack a living Bubble?

Does Saitama actively go fight opponents?
I mean would it be in character for him to act aggressively and immediatly attack a living Bubble?
Post Training Saitama would just sit there and let his opponent attack because he thinks he'd tank every hit. During training Saitama isn't like that yet and knows about how monsters attack people so he'd take it seriously from the get go and try to land a punch while also avoiding being hit

Post Training Saitama would just sit there and let his opponent attack because he thinks he'd tank every hit. During training Saitama isn't like that yet and knows about how monsters attack people so he'd take it seriously from the get go and try to land a punch while also avoiding being hit
but bubble is just a bubble so would he take her seriously?

but bubble is just a bubble so would he take her seriously?
If Bubble is too hesitant to be immediately dangerous, then she wouldn't act quick enough to circumvent Saitama's skill. If Bubble is aggressive, then Saitama would treat her as any other dangerous unknown creature and fight her.

Last edited:
Only one left.
Man, I can't believe that the matchup that could be a notable victory for Saitama is one where he unironically has more combat skill and his AD is completely useless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back