• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Dan Phantom VS Evil Computer: The Greatest Enemy Of All Was Yourself

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
AKA, Battle for the 7th Strongest Non-Smurf 4-A. Two evil versions of the protagonist who would become by far the most feared villain of their series (Who are soon going to have an anticipated release in their series this year focused on them as the main antagonists) meet eyes.

Speed is equalized, both are 4-A (Evil Computer Supreme is used), and the battle takes place in the middle of a ruined city. SBA for everything else.

Who wins?

Is it C: You? No. You can’t stop me from cheating on the C.A.T. and solidifying my future, so it must be... D: None of the above!:

I may be too late to take over your show, but destroying you... was ALWAYS a part of the plan!:

Inconclusive: 7 (LordGriffin1000, Board3659, Starter Pack, BEASTHEART880, Propellus, TauanVictor, Tllmbrg)
latest

latest

Last edited:
AP Values:

Dan Phantom > Ancient Ghosts > Pariah Dark w/ Crown of Fire & Ring of Rage > Reality Gauntlet = 16.88 ExaFOE

Evil Computer Supreme >(5x Stronger) Super Object Evil Computer >> Base Evil Computer >>>(One-Shot) Airplane >>>(One-Shot) Meatball = Computer = 16.88 ExaFOE

Anyways, to give insight on Evil Computer, he usually starts with either shooting lightning at his opponents or trapping them in a forcefield before shooting lightning at them. Plus, since this is his Supreme form, he will summon the villain replicas at the start. Given that Dan’s a ghost, the moment Evil Computer hits him, he will passively send him to the Astral Plane just as he did with Cobalt Blue’s soul. Should that fail, he inherits Cobalt Blue’s Cobalt Fumes which he can activate with a thought to corrupt Dan through his mind, although it might not work since ghosts in Danny Phantom have consistently shown resistance to mind control. In that case, Evil Computer should scale to Computer who possibly has Existance Erasure from seemingly being able to make his eliminated contestants fade away, although Evil Computer himself has never displayed this (yet) so it may be a last resort.

As for Future Danny, based on his fight he starts off with energy blasts or his Ghostly Wail (Which is strong enough leave opponents incapacitated)

Last edited:
wow another object show having profiles yay

ngl that object physiology page would be nice and I still don't get why it was removed
Can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not, but regardless I only have plans to make other ones in the future that are either notable or really haxed/high in AP (Moreso prioritizing over the latter)

This has nothing to do with TDOS’s objects as the way BFDI portrays their objects is completely different (I would elaborate on that, but that’s already derailing)

Can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not, but regardless I only have plans to make other ones in the future that are either notable or really haxed/high in AP (Moreso prioritizing over the latter)

This has nothing to do with TDOS’s objects as the way BFDI portrays their objects is completely different (I would elaborate on that, but that’s already derailing)
oh I was serious about more object show profiles existing

I think the reason for that page deletion was dumb but it's not relevant and I noticed it when other shows have their objects have different properties (II is obvious with it being much lower tiered)

Aren't the Danny Phantom god tiers 100x the starry sky feat?
That’s only for Dan’s Ghostly Wail iirc. Plus, it’s been shown quite the number of times in the series that it doesn’t always cause damage, but rather either pushes them back, causes environmental damage to objects near them, or just incapacitate them, hence how they’re able to survive it

I wish July hurries up so we go more knowledge on Dan and potentially more feats!

Guess I'll give more insight on Dan. His main method of combat is energy beams/waves, close combat, and Ghostly Wail. He utilizes his ectoplasmic energy to cover his opponent in energy to halt their movements or bind them with energy restraints. He also utilizes body control to avoid attacks (either by turning into smoke or opening holes in his body), and uses duplication to overwhelm with numbers. He has used his portal creation to travel between the human world and the Ghost Zone, and used them to BFR others. And he's able to put people to sleep with his energy (those given who his opponent is in this match it wouldn't work)

That’s only for Dan’s Ghostly Wail iirc. Plus, it’s been shown quite the number of times in the series that it doesn’t always cause damage, but rather either pushes them back, causes environmental damage to objects near them, or just incapacitate them, hence how they’re able to survive it
The Ghostly Wail's function depends on what Dan wants it to do. For example, Danny's Ghostly Wail is consistently used as a force of sound that sends his opponents back and causes heavy injury/incapacitation. However, Dan can use it to just cause sound/vibration waves (such as when he shook Amity Park and shattered all the glass or when it caused enough vibrations to collapse the rest of Danny's old house) or he can use it in the same manner as Danny does such as when he was surrounded by tanks/helicopters and it sent all of them flying. It's not an attack that vaporizes so while it does damage, it isn't actually a solid method of destruction.

My Vote

I usually do an analysis for both characters before voting in matches I participate in but information was already given on Evil Computer by someone with knowledge on the character so to keep things short I'll skip to my general thoughts. I'm going to say it's inconclusive.

For the difference in AP via scaling chains I wouldn't say it's an issue for Dan since he possess Danny'sreactive evolution and Vlad's accelerated development so any gap that exists between these two will be closed, plus Dan can amp his power with ectoplasmic energy and or when he's enraged. His speed would also increase so that would give him an edge as well.

I could argue Dan could overshadow Evil Computer but Dan doesn't use that and prefers to kill his opponent which would just send It to that astral plane place which I don't think Dan can reach since he doesn't know it's location and he's only shown the ability to open portals that lead to the Human World or Ghost Zone, so Dan's portals would only help him if he gets BFR'd to it by one of Evil Computer's attacks.

With that said, I don't see anything Evil Computer has that can cause incapacitation or destruction for Dan other than that esistance erasure Psychomaster mentioned but if Evil Computer doesn't use it, it would be in the same general ballpark as Dan using possession. So effectively, the two really only have one win condition that's not something they would lead with or use practically so I guess it's inconclusive. Until new information about the two is given in the future.

Back