• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Basically 2 robots in black now in upgraded forms from their previous bodies to surpass their enemies on the opposite moral sides. Also pretty much wanted to do this now that I'm done with the TDOS upgrades.

Speed is equalized, both are 4-A (Super Object Computer and Adventure Era Gemerl are used), and the battle takes place on an open field. Both start 10 meters apart from each other.

Who wins?

Suck on these nuts:

Good to bad to good again copying robot that befriends a 6 year old: 1 (JustANormalLemon)

The Y2K Incident: 7 (ShakeResounding, Javenplayz253, Psychomaster35, Accelerated Evolution, TheMassivlyUnkn0wn, SatellaTheWoE, omegabronic)

Last edited:
Awesome thematic match-up, dude.

My phone's about to die but I'll definitely be back to comment on this thread. Just one thing, I'm assuming his lotions require a sense of smell to actually impact his opponent? Or has it shown the ability to do so on those even without one? (I wouldn't be surprised with the characters being objects lol).

Awesome thematic match-up, dude.

My phone's about to die but I'll definitely be back to comment on this thread. Just one thing, I'm assuming his lotions require a sense of smell to actually impact his opponent? Or has it shown the ability to do so on those even without one? (I wouldn't be surprised with the characters being objects lol).
Computer in his Super Object form didn't have the Smelling Lotions since they were already used up prior to him becoming a Super Object. But if you're curious for fun, yes they need to impact the opponents (Which has consistently shown to work on living inanimate objects)

Germal has no way to deal with computer ghost form so even if hey kill computer It will just come back as a ghost that Germal can't deal with
I mean, Gemerl should still be capable of interacting with Computer given he's basically an upgraded version of Emerl who has copied the powers of the Sonic Battle cast such as Knuckles, who can interact with ghosts. Computer's spirit form isn't like Evil Computer's spirit form given the range difference.

I mean, Gemerl should still be capable of interacting with Computer given he's basically an upgraded version of Emerl who has copied the powers of the Sonic Battle cast such as Knuckles, who can interact with ghosts. Computer's spirit form isn't like Evil Computer's spirit form given the range difference.
There is nothig about non phisical interaction on Germel profile trough, so I don't think so...

Also Computer don't need the range, not to mention It can also use BFR to win too

But really the ghost form makes this a stomp while the robot lacks non phisical interaction on the profile

There is nothig about non phisical interaction on Germel profile trough, so I don't think so...

Also Computer don't need the range, not to mention It can also use BFR to win too

But really the ghost form makes this a stomp while the robot lacks non phisical interaction on the profile
yes Emerl does as in the profile, "likely many more (Should possess all the abilities of Emerl)" which in his profile has all the abilities of the main cast in Battle, which have such NPI to touch ghosts

Does Computer leads with physical combat?
If he's at close range, then yeah. Otherwise, he'll either lure his opponent to come closer so he can use his forcefield to push them back or just fire his side laser.

And do note that when Computer dies, he becomes a spirit that basically just fires a massive laser from the sky powerful enough to kill Evil Computer Supreme who was able to kill his Super Object form. Given how Computer is about 1.16x stronger and has the lifting strength advantage, he won't be completely outmatched.

And do note that when Computer dies, he becomes a spirit that basically just fires a massive laser from the sky powerful enough to kill Evil Computer Supreme who was able to kill his Super Object form. Given how Computer is about 1.19x stronger and has the lifting strength advantage, he won't be completely outmatched.
Interesting, do you have any opinion on who wins?

And do note that when Computer dies, he becomes a spirit that basically just fires a massive laser from the sky powerful enough to kill Evil Computer Supreme who was able to kill his Super Object form. Given how Computer is about 1.16x stronger and has the lifting strength advantage, he won't be completely outmatched.
I feel like with this and less IC options like BFR. Computer can take this pretty handily. If the spirit laser can one shot someone he's comparable to in his current form, AND he holds an AP edge. I think that COULD be enough to render a win?

I feel like with this and less IC options like BFR. Computer can take this pretty handily. If the spirit laser can one shot someone he's comparable to in his current form, AND he holds an AP edge. I think that COULD be enough to render a win?
I'll take that as a vote for Computer then.

Spirit computer fly to clout height and start usig this laser sky strike

So yes Computer does have a chance

Gemerl has Mid-High regen from Emerl, so one shotting alone wouldn't work

Bump

So essentially, it comes down to Computer erasing Gemerl or pulling him to his LED lights to trap him in his mind. Which I believe he could do as a last resort given he's done those commonly, albeit not as a first resort in combat.

Bump

So essentially, it comes down to Computer erasing Gemerl or pulling him to his LED lights to trap him in his mind. Which I believe he could do as a last resort given he's done those commonly, albeit not as a first resort in combat.
I still vote Germerl, just think computer would use thouse before Germerl overwhelm him trough sheer amount of powers, skill, etc

Like I said, Gemerl doesn't really use many moves he had copied as Emerl in his fights. He mainly does missiles and close quarters.

But alright, vote counted.

Back