• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GOW Thor Revision

Thor currently has BFR and time manipulation, but I'm pretty sure the conclusion of his fight with Jormungadr more implies that the act of shattering Yggdrasil is what sent Jormungandr back in time, not Thor actively using time BFR

SheevShezarrine is right. Jormungandr gets sent back in time when Thor hits him hard enough to splinter Yggdrasil; this means that Jormungandr's time displacement was a result of Yggdrasil being splintered by Thor's strike. Yggdrasil is noted to transcend space and time, but so far, space-time manip has not been shown to be one of the Aesir's powers. So it makes sense that Yggdrasil was the root cause, not Thor. If anything, it just means that Thor's attack potency is ridiculous.

It is akin to Superboy Prime affecting reality by shattering that barrier with his strikes. Reality warping strikes are definitely not one of his powers, but he was able to change reality because he kept hitting a construct of reality/time/whatever.

Well, I personally think that seems to make sense, but as I mentioned, you should ask Kepekley about this.

I agree with this revision. The quote pretty clearly states that Yggdrasil being splintered was what caused the Serpent to go back in time.

Thank you for the input. It seems like this revision is good to go then.

I agree with this, the sequence used in the sentence directly points to the Serpent being sent back in time is caused by the splintering of Yggdrasil.

Since Kepekley23 has accepted this change, and it is not very controversial, somebody experienced with editing can apply it if you want.

Back