• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gotta catch all of em Stands - Alex Mercer takes a JJBA Gauntlet

Starting from weakest to strongest, however speed is equalized in all cases. Alex Mercer naturally starts on the weakest, so Part 1, then Part 2, then... well starting from the weakest Stand user to the strongest. And yes, he can keep the Stand of what he eats.

Round 1 - Use his Building level form, CB if the enemy's DC is high enough

Round 2 - Use his CB to MB form

Each round he heals up and prepares to fight someone right away

Bonus Rounds - All of the above again but this time Alex Mercer gets a week of prep time regarding his opponent before fighting them.

Thought this could be fun

Kars' Adapatbility and Reactive Evoution may prove fatal for Alex's case since they're equal on Regenerative terms, and Kar's evolution may trump Alex. Though I haven't played Prototype (I wish I could), so I don't know his limits too well.

It depends on if Stand Users go first and whatnot, which may put Kars high on the list to be one of the last fighters. However, Alex (as far as I know) has no virtual way to fight Gold Experience Requiem since no canon Stand has acausality. And if we dive deeper, Dio Brando (JORGE JOESTAR), Novel Kars, and Heaven Ascension DIO wipe him out with either The World Ultimate (due to Acausality and hour-long time stop) and The World Over Heaven's Infinite Time Stop and Reality Overwrite. Novel Kars alone can take him due to the same concept as UK, plus Power Mimicry. I'd advise you mention if we can only use canon characters or not.

tl;dr Ultimate Kars due to Kars' evolution, intelligence, and superiority over Alex's abilities since they both have equal abilities and regenerative capabilities. If not Kars, then Gold Experience Requiem for Zero Reset ability.

On one hand Alex can consume him despite his reactive evolution. Also I really don't mind whichever's used but alright I'll go with the mode non-canons are just bonus rounds. And wouldn't week long prep time allow him to stack up on time stop too? As in slowly get better?

And honestly if the Stands are weaker than Kars then they should go first then.

I was thinking it because Kars is 7-A, though I forgot Alex has the combined strength of everyone he has already defeated...

Stack up on time stop? It's possible if he can defeat Jotaro or DIO, but in the end, he has no chance to defeat Gold Experience Requiem. Zero Reset is a big neutralized that nullifies Time Stop or anything Alex does. Say Alex punches GER with a Stand. What GER's ability does essentially says "nah bruh" and makes it to where the action of that Stand punching GER never happened. Unless Acausality is brought up, GER wins in the end, even with all the other canon Stands, because GER can just revert its abilities and make it useless.

Back