• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Google+ is shutting down. Help is needed to transfer the contents of all the information links.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Thank you. Should I close this thread then?

I think that they were uploaded into blog posts here.

Ive already turned them into blogs. Except one which has over a hundred google plus links in the post itself which was just outright unlinked. Are there any more profiles you found?

And google plus is shutting down for users today.

Since all the links are seemingly replaced, and he website is going, any attempt to replace them (if any are left) after everyone's content is deleted is meaningless.

Yes, but I think that we already handled it.

If the users who made those information links saved their Google+ data before the shutdown, shouldn't those same bits of info still be accessible to them via their Google storage?

I remember saving my own G+ data, just haven't gone back and checked if it means I can actually look at the posts or not.

I think one user had multiple links within his own profile from what i remember.

Regardless, google plus has just been nuked into oblivion with no way of viewing our old content. Erryone pay respects.

Read this post said:
I think one user had multiple links within his own profile from what i remember.

Regardless, google plus has just been nuked into oblivion with no way of viewing our old content. Erryone pay respects.
Wait, NO way of viewing our old content?

You mean that even if we saved our G+ data as was advised by the site, we still won't even be able to view the data?

I have yet to try looking but I won't if it's a fruitless effort.

No. I mean going to the actual website itself and looking at it. All that remains is a message saying everything is getting deleted.

Earlier i could actually access it on my phone by clicking my profile and pressing the back button. But now it seems like it is completely gone.

Read this post said:
No. I mean going to the actual website itself and looking at it. All that remains is a message saying everything is getting deleted.

Earlier i could actually access it on my phone by clicking my profile and pressing the back button. But now it seems like it is completely gone.
Did you ever save your G+ data to Chrome? I believe that it saves your posts, communities, and all the like in an archival-like fashion, only able to view it.

However, my memory could be disservicing me right now. Don't take my word for it, least not with more than a grain of salt.

Google+ was where I met a lot of cool ass friends and they're in my discord server atm. PLus it's the place where I got all my Sonic/SEGA and Mega Man/CAPCOM feats and stuff from. I even made my own community there too.

Back